Page 606 of 695 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 10421
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Really? I've always wanted to see an anime based on DC heroes, but Suicide Squad!? I have the impression that it's DC, Warner has spent a lot of money trying to make them the most famous team in the company, I mean, the Titans have always been more popular but they don't earn as many things as the suicide squad
    Because Harley herself sells alone with the team better the anything involving the titans

Suicide Squad ISEKAI poster

Looks like the Squad is going to comprise of 1 member

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

....but i only saw Harley/Joker/Waller.

Animation looks great though. Aren't we getting a JL anime ad well?

Isekai is a genre that i really dislike, put Harley on the mix and you have a "No" for me.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I have to say a Suicide Squad Isekai movie written by the author of Re:Zero and character designs by Akira Amano has got to be the most random combination I have ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    ....but i only saw Harley/Joker/Waller.

Animation looks great though. Aren't we getting a JL anime ad well?
    I think you see Killer Croc in the Isekai setting.

I wonder if this is the David Ayer cast.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Because Harley herself sells alone with the team better the anything involving the titans
    If there ever was a greater indication of just how DC absolutely mismanaged all its properties that only Harley sells consistently well.

Goddamn shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's not Croc lol. Looks like an orc without any reptilian features other than being green.

Honestly I'm willing to give it a shot just because of the writer. Tappei Nagatsuki has actually delivered some incredible work.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have to say a Suicide Squad Isekai movie written by the author of Re:Zero and character designs by Akira Amano has got to be the most random combination I have ever seen.

I wonder if this is the David Ayer cast.
    It looks like it is heavily based on the first Suicide Squad movie which means I’ll probably skip it. I would’ve watched if it had a Superman Rogue on the team but if it’s just Batman villains then I don’t care.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It looks like it is heavily based on the first Suicide Squad movie which means I’ll probably skip it. I would’ve watched if it had a Superman Rogue on the team but if it’s just Batman villains then I don’t care.
    Well, the only indication it's based on Ayer's SS is Joker being in it, but I guess we'll see. The staff is pretty impressive if nothing else.

It's a series not a movie.

IMG_0639.jpg

Yeah I think this will be a big anime
    Joker and Harley plus Wit studios that's an easy season top choice

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She does not though. Guarantee a Titans film makes more money at the box office than BOP or TSS did. Probably even beat the 2016 film. I don’t know where this lie that Harley sells gangbusters came from, I don’t see any evidence to support that
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Considering the writer I can kind of understand going with the Squad because he's prone to sadistically killing characters off (not necessarily permanently, but...).

I just noticed on the poster Harley has a Peacemaker button, so he's probably in it. The target button is probably for Deadshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It really doesn’t make sense to have the Ayer Suicide Squad flick be the influence for any tv show, direct to streaming movie, toy line, breakfast cereal, etc. That movie along with Batman v. Superman and Whedon’s Justice League completely destroyed the DC brand.