Page 607 of 693 FirstFirst ... 107507557597603604605606607608609610611617657 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 10395

Honestly I think Peacemaker's going to be in it so I don't think it's going to be strictly Ayer SS.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I wonder how long until it gets dubbed and released over here

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    She does not though. Guarantee a Titans film makes more money at the box office than BOP or TSS did. Probably even beat the 2016 film. I don’t know where this lie that Harley sells gangbusters came from, I don’t see any evidence to support that
    Comics sales are irrelevant in the big picture. Harley brings in a ton of money from merchandise and outside media. She eas like the best selling Halloween costume for all female characters the other year. Stuff like that is were the money is not comic sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I wonder how long until it gets dubbed and released over here
    Kind of depends on whether it's a series or a movie (I've seen conflicting reports).

If it's a series it'll probably be streaming day of. The dub will probably depend on a lot of factors.

So basically just Batman Ninja again?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Suicide Squad ISEKAI poster

Looks like the Squad is going to comprise of 1 member
    Hmm I see Peacemaker and Deadshot pins. Perhaps they would appear as well.

I guess DC thought Titan already got heavy push with Titan series and TTG. If anything I kinda sad Wonder Woman still haven't animated series yet

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Apparently this exists because Batman: Ninja did well.

Extraordinary Member

She does not though. Guarantee a Titans film makes more money at the box office than BOP or TSS did. Probably even beat the 2016 film. I don’t know where this lie that Harley sells gangbusters came from, I don’t see any evidence to support that
    DC not making a titans film anytime soon
    The TTG movie flopped hard remember anyway harley tends to have dedicated section of MERCHANDISE in hobby/games/collectors stores, even when I was In Japan early this spring I was suprised to see so much attention for her. She brings in dough DC will keep pumping her until it runs dry and it’s been go hard since 2011.

I think the titans brand is strongest when they are the Teen Titans, however I don’t want dick to get locked in that. I’d rather he pal around forever with Batman then be stuck in the TT especially after seeing how titan took it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Apparently this exists because Batman: Ninja did well.
    Those designs were fire!

The thing about Suicide Squad is that the push pretty much comes from Warner due to high Harley and Joker merchandise sales rather than something genuine (outside of Gunn's version).

Look at the comics. Between 1992 and 2011 they only had two series, both of them were miniseries. They currently have no series right now. Even when they had a series throughout the 2010s it generally felt more like something they were publishing out of obligation.
    Last edited by Leancarp900; 07-03-2023 at 07:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    The thing about Suicide Squad is that it's pretty much that comes from Warner due to all the high Harley and Joker merchandise sales rather than something genuine (outside of Gunn's version).

Look at the comics. Between 1992 and 2011 they only had two series, both of them were miniseries. They currently have no series right now. Even when they had a series throughout the 2010s it generally felt more like something they were publishing out of obligation.
    The issue is that WB really wants to turn the Squad into their own Guardians of the Galaxy, not understanding the Squad is a property can't just be used as a 1:1 transition with Guardians.

Its why most of the last Squad books have been largely terrible. Because they miss the main selling points of the property in favor of some nonsense that happens to include supervillains all while plugging Harley.

The Infinite Frontier run for one was built to center around this big crossover even on Earth-3 and it was some terrible ****.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Those designs were fire!
    Yeah, I actually kinda liked Batman: Ninja. It was weird as ****, but I loved how bonkers it was.

Umm are we just going to ignore TSS came out simultaneously on HBO Max as it did in theatres in the middle of the pandemic? Apparently it did better on streaming than Zack Snyder's Justice League and Wonder Woman 1984, which led to WB's increased faith in James Gunn.

As for BoP, it was a poor fit for Harley, a poor fit for an R-rated franchise that didn't allow teens and families to watch it, and cities around the world were closing down when it was in theatres as COVID began to spread rapidly.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 07-03-2023 at 08:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    The team they have working on the story art and music is all Aplus so it might have substance that Batman ninja did not

Batman Ninja was awesome .