Page 487 of 693 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently they were able to acknowledge his bisexuality in the game.
    Wonder if they'll reference Steph at all.

Would've been quite interesting if she was the Batgirl in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Would've been quite interesting if she was the Batgirl in the game.
    I don't think it's a surprise they went with the core four they did but I'm curious how they'd handle the roster of a sequel game...or DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Amanda Waller sends emails in this universe? Another thing I don't think will end well.
    Also, Phat Waller now seems truly in the past (for better or worse, YMMV)

That James Gunn and Clayface scene...also I guess that's the Thomas Wayne actor in the background?
    Shocked that Gunn is willing to let himself be portrayed like this just before his Disney Guardians stuff comes out. He really said FU to Mouse's standards and protocols.

Also, have we met that Thomas Wayne actor before? I don't seem to recall him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it's a surprise they went with the core four they did but I'm curious how they'd handle the roster of a sequel game...or DLC.
    I'd be a missed opportunity to not expand on the Batfam.

Cass, Steph, Duke, Kate, Damian, and Helena seem like no-brainers.

Duke especially with them giving everyone "powers".
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Yeah, those are obvious choices, and with plenty of room for DLC or unlockable costumes too. Cass could have alts based on her Kasumi, Black Bat and Orphan looks, with her main one being based on the Batgirl suit. Steph's main suit would probably be the Spoiler one, but she could have Robin and Batgirl alts. Duke would have Signal as his main, with a Robin suit as an alt (he debuted in We Are Robin and is the Robin in the Batwheels cartoon). Damian could have the classic red, black, green and yellow colour scheme for one suit, and his current black, grey and red for another. Maybe an Al Ghul outfit as another alt? Helena would have Huntress as her main look, but could also have something like how she looked in the Grayson book as Matron? Kate's the big problem when it comes to alternate costumes - she's only ever had one costume and identity in the comics, even New 52 didn't modify it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Also, Phat Waller now seems truly in the past (for better or worse, YMMV)
    She looks like she has Viola Davis' girth.
    Also, have we met that Thomas Wayne actor before? I don't seem to recall him.
    I don't think so.

That voice is just terrible
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

So given that Wally is still Kid Flash here, that means he must be around the same age as Damian and Jon? Not sure how to feel about that, but since I imagine they wouldn't age up Jon the same way the comics did, I guess it makes more sense if him and Damian are of similar age as Wally's generation. Then again you also see Cassie as Wonder Girl there and not Donna, so I guess they just took whatever young characters they felt fit the story better regardless of what generation they happen to represent in the comics.

Wally? What the hell, i wasn't expecting him to show up here of all places.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

So given that Wally is still Kid Flash here, that means he must be around the same age as Damian and Jon? Not sure how to feel about that, but since I imagine they wouldn't age up Jon the same way the comics did, I guess it makes more sense if him and Damian are of similar age as Wally's generation. Then again you also see Cassie as Wonder Girl there and not Donna, so I guess they just took whatever young characters they felt fit the story better regardless of what generation they happen to represent in the comics.
    Don’t put too much thought into it, whoever made this is a fan of young Justice that’s all, notice how this beastboy is combined of the animated new 52 and young justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wally? What the hell, i wasn't expecting him to show up here of all places.
    Same. Still, him appearing in outside media again, even as Kid Flash, is a good sign I think.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-30-2022 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Don’t put too much thought into it, whoever made this is a fan of young Justice that’s all, notice how this beastboy is combined of the animated new 52 and young justice.
    Nah, it's Jonboy Meyers redesign from Teen Titans Rebirth.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Well, at least Wally looks a bit older than Beast Boy and Cassie.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly