Page 276 of 693 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Update on Young Justice from Weisman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Greg_Weis...74507842097158
    So will we get a trailer with the next DC Fandome that’s sure to come or is it still too early?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

any word on Stargirl?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So will we get a trailer with the next DC Fandome that’s sure to come or is it still too early?
    Was a DCfandome 2 announced ? By August enough of black Adam and the flash should have filmed enough to give some better previews.
    Combined that with some updated insiders on Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad kill the justice league, a true trailer for The Batman and make it the day before the suicide squad movie. Of course that would include a roll out all CW and Hbomax DC previews

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Was a DCfandome 2 announced ? By August enough of black Adam and the flash should have filmed enough to give some better previews.
    Combined that with some updated insiders on Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad kill the justice league, a true trailer for The Batman and make it the day before the suicide squad movie. Of course that would include a roll out all CW and Hbomax DC previews
    Nope but given how huge of a success the first one was, and that people are still wary about going to a convention right now, I’m assuming a second one is pretty much guaranteed.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    any word on Stargirl?
    To see whether it was getting canceled ?

I saw an article where it's apparently "on the bubble" of being renewed, but given season 2 hasn't even premiered yet, hard to say anything for certainty.

DC/WB really needs to get going on those HBO Max shows because Marvel is now crushing them on tv as well as the movies. In the last 6 months or so it seems like every headline on pop culture sites is about either WandaVision or Falcon and Winter Soldier. The CW shows seem kind of antiquated by comparison.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    DC/WB really needs to get going on those HBO Max shows because Marvel is now crushing them on tv as well as the movies. In the last 6 months or so it seems like every headline on pop culture sites is about either WandaVision or Falcon and Winter Soldier. The CW shows seem kind of antiquated by comparison.
    I’m curious to see how their shows with less established heroes without film ties perform

They seem to be slowly shutting down the Arrowverse. Supergirl is ending after this season, Painkiller is the only potential new show, and who knows how much longer Flash or Legends will keep going? Might be all that’s left soon is S&L.

They seem to be slowly shutting down the Arrowverse. Supergirl is ending after this season, Painkiller is the only potential new show, and who knows how much longer Flash or Legends will keep going? Might be all that’s left soon is S&L.
    Is Superman and Lois really apart of the Arrowverse though? Have they confirmed it or are they being shy about it.

There's Naomi as well

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Is Superman and Lois really apart of the Arrowverse though? Have they confirmed it or are they being shy about it.
    Diggle is supposed to show up, so while it’s mostly self contained it hasn’t completely cut ties.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    There's Naomi as well
    Rumors are that’s not set in the Arrowverse. She’s on an Earth where superheroes are fiction and then one day Superman shows up (no word on if it’s Hoechlin or not)

I mean, the Disney+ stuff is on par with the movies and are basically prestiege mini-series. Is there any point to comparing them to the Arrowverse?

Superman and Lois was getting a lot of good buzz.

According to YouTuber Grace Randolph, there are a bunch of animated movies (all part of the new universe?) that have not just been developed but also completed entirely in secrecy. If true, wonder when they will announce these.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    There's Naomi as well
    And Stargirl
    5 shows is a full slate
    They are developing a ghost maker

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    According to YouTuber Grace Randolph, there are a bunch of animated movies (all part of the new universe?) that have not just been developed but also completed entirely in secrecy. If true, wonder when they will announce these.
    Speaking of the animated side

Looks like WB may be ending their practice of releasing Blu-rays/physical copies of their animated stuff. I don’t know this guy but he apparently works with/for Warner Archives. I’m guessing WB wants to force you to subscribe to HBO MAX in order to get their animated stuff, which makes sense. Gotta get those subs up.

As for Grace: She’s full of crap and I don’t believe she has any inside sources, but I can see this specifically being true. We’ve heard about a The Long Halloween movie being in development for years, HBO Max needs lots of content and animated DC movies could help.