Page 548 of 693 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    everything seems as bad as it was in S1, even the writing. They have no idea what to do with any character but...Conner is very hot as a baldie....I was here for it. If this was a better show, his sudden turn would be a lot more emotional and not just a "Conners feeling Lexy, back to buisness as normal".
    The FX has taken a notable slip for me. Like early 2000s bad.

Connor's whole subplot is insane and unneeded, but he is indeed very hot as a baldie.

I don't see the problem with the FX Conner burned a hole through somebody's face and gar was a gorilla that's pretty cool FX to me
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League will have Kevin Conroy's final performance as Batman.

You know what, a lot of people will complain about Batman being in yet another DC game or how they don't care for SSKTJL at all...but it being Kevin Conroy's final role will be what it will ultimately be remembered for, and I can't hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You know what, a lot of people will complain about Batman being in yet another DC game or how they don't care for SSKTJL at all...but it being Kevin Conroy's final role will be what it will ultimately be remembered for, and I can't hate that.
    Eh, is anybody really going to complain that Batman is in a game where the Justice League appears?

If anything I think the fact that Batman got turned into a murderer by Brainiac just like Superman was is going to make some people happy. At least there is no favouritism lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    Eh, is anybody really going to complain that Batman is in a game where the Justice League appears?

If anything I think the fact that Batman got turned into a murderer by Brainiac just like Superman was is going to make some people happy. At least there is no favouritism lol.
    Guilty as charged lol. Although getting killed by these scrubs is hardly the kind of ending you’d want for Arkham Batman (no way are they all going to die now).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post

Also confirms Batman survives Post-Arkham Knight since this game is set after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Guilty as charged lol. Although getting killed by these scrubs is hardly the kind of ending you’d want for Arkham Batman (no way are they all going to die now).
    I imagine they are either clones or the JL somehow gets resurrected at the end. The Arkhamverse was created by Rocksteady so I doubt they intend to kill all the major heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Also confirms Batman survives Post-Arkham Knight since this game is set after that.
    We knew that already. Batman faked his death and started using the fear toxin to scare criminals.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Stargirl had a decent series finale. Her becoming Starlord as she gets older is a nice change in name.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League will have Kevin Conroy's final performance as Batman.

And here’s the trailer:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I know Boomer couldn't resist but poor Barry .
    Stargirl had a decent series finale. Her becoming Starlord as she gets older is a nice change in name.
    Starwoman .

Also cool they threw in Shade/Jay Garrick at the end and mentioned Damage. "Never the End" indeed.

How did you manage to mix her up with Peter Quill?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How did you manage to mix her up with Peter Quill?
    Simple, i thought he said Starlord which i preferred to her taking on a gender neutral name as opposed to Starwoman.

They can use the name, just not to sell anything so it wasn't a red flag to me

I recognized it as Starwoman because that was the future Star-person in Johns' time travel arc in his JSA run. I think there it was Courtney's little sister.