Page 246 of 693 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I haven't read Metal myself, but I know there's not a lot of fans of it. But the same is largely true of Flashpoint and that turned out to be one of their best films, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
    You must be joking. Or are you solely referring to the reaction on the Internet? Because Metal was their best selling event since Infinite Crisis. People can complain about Scott Snyder and BWL all they want: fact is they sold really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Was only a matter of time until they adapted that but I’m still curious how they’d do it.
    Yeah, Metal is so crazy and stylized and has so much going on that I'm not sure how you adapt it.

You must be joking. Or are you solely referring to the reaction on the Internet? Because Metal was their best selling event since Infinite Crisis. People can complain about Scott Snyder and BWL all they want: fact is they sold really well.
    My only impression of it comes from this forum, and the general impression from this site for it that I've seen is not good. But maybe this site's just an anomaly? I don't know, but if it's better than the fans here lead me to believe then yay!

My only impression of it comes from this forum, and the general impression from this site for it that I've seen is not good. But maybe this site's just an anomaly? I don't know, but if it's better than the fans here lead me to believe then yay!
    I think as a whole Metal is seen as a fun, if a tad overrated and messy, event story that sold very well.

This site is a total anomaly, I mean have you seen the way people pile on Batman here?

Whether Metal is actually good is subjective but objectively it sold very well and was embraced by the readership.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think as a whole Metal is seen as a fun, if a tad overrated and messy, event story that sold very well.
    This site is a total anomaly, I mean have you seen the way people pile on Batman here?

Whether Metal is actually good is subjective but objectively it sold very well and was embraced by the readership.
    Cool, thanks for the clarification.
    And I have noticed the Bat-hate here yes...

Considering how amazing they did the Thomas Wayne Batman stuff in Flashpoint Paradox, the Dark Multiverse Batmen could provide some amazing scenes and fights in this.

Considering how amazing they did the Thomas Wayne Batman stuff in Flashpoint Paradox, the Dark Multiverse Batmen could provide some amazing scenes and fights in this.
    I think it would be cool if we got a big Crisis on Two Earths-esque fight between the Justice League and their Dark Multiverse counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it would be cool if we got a big Crisis on Two Earths-esque fight between the Justice League and their Dark Multiverse counterparts.
    I hope so, I would have assumed there was something like that in the comic, but if there wasn't that sounds like a waste. And Crisis on Two Earths was one of their best movies.

Watchmen receives 26 Emmy nominations. The most of any program.

https://mobile.twitter.com/watchmen/...103297538?s=19

Very much deserved!

Young Justice: Outsiders is getting a limited soundtrack release on August 25th.

https://twitter.com/YJWiki/status/1289278800891584512

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Young Justice: Outsiders is getting a limited soundtrack release on August 25th.

https://twitter.com/YJWiki/status/1289278800891584512
    And we still haven’t heard anything about S4... I wonder, with DCU possibly closing down, would YJ still continue on HBO Max?

And we still haven’t heard anything about S4... I wonder, with DCU possibly closing down, would YJ still continue on HBO Max?
    I mean, practically everything else has. The creators are still working on it.

Wow, I honestly thought this was a made up rumor. Who would have thought it was real.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/rock...e-on-august-22
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wow, I honestly thought this was a made up rumor. Who would have thought it was real.

Well, that's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Curious but not really planning to get Day 1 unless they blow me away. Hopefully this means the other parts of that initial leak are true, and WBM’s second DC project is a Superman game.