Page 528 of 693 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    And originally those shows were supposed to be in the DCEU. Doubt that’s happening now that they’re going to have to go outside of WB to get made.
    Yeah they were supposed to be the start of the Dark DCU. That’s not happening now. If (and that’s a huge IF) another streaming service like Netflix wants JJ’s Constantine I can’t see them committing to Madame X and Zatanna too. They’re probably the only non-Disney service that could conceivably do that and they’re coming off a shaky year.

If they do go to another streaming service they aren’t going to be a part of the DCEU. I wonder if they have plans for Keanu’s Constantine to be the catalyst for the supernatural DC characters. Would be cool if the sequel introduced Zatanna. It’s not a tv show but it’s something.

Dark Days ahead
    The J-man

DC is desperate. They know Keanu's star power. They just want to make quick money without respecting the source material.

Wait, doesn't that mean Legends of Tomorrow had to get rid of Constantine before it's final season for no reason? That new Constantine show was the reason Matt Ryan's version was forced to go, right? Not only did it not end up getting made before Legends was cancelled anyway, but it now might not be made at all?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

WB being a mess is kind of the norm, so yeah.

But I like Keanu's Constantine so I have no issues with this at all. Provided it actually gets made of course.

I wonder how much of a market there would be for a standalone Constantine series from JJ Abrams. Or Madame Xanadu.

(Maybe Zatanna lucked out...)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Dark Days ahead
    Kind of makes the AT&T days look a little shinier by contrast. At least they let creatives try new things. And now hatchet man Zaslav is at the helm.

Astonishing Member

Bright Days ahead.

Batwheels is fun .

Huh? Didn't know it was out.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Kind of makes the AT&T days look a little shinier by contrast. At least they let creatives try new things. And now hatchet man Zaslav is at the helm.
    hahaha, now that you mention it.

AT&T is a mess of a company but I just had hopes they'd empower someone eventually to right the ship and allow enough creators to work their magic. I assumed all the talk of DC being sold or going out of business was paranoias because it didn't make any sense it was still very profitable. But everything I've heard since the merger is highly troubling. From firings to cancellations, I don't see how this doesn't bleed into WB. Not to mention a healthy contingent of Hollywood seems wary of the company. If you're an up and coming creative or someone under contract I'm sure you will carry on as business as usual, but if you've got options .....

This always happens when I start to drink the kool-aide. will see where things end up
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Huh? Didn't know it was out.
    Yeah, you can watch it on HBOMax now .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Apparently Johns came up with some weird Titans/Doom Patrol crossover with Stargirl having a cameo too. There was a casting sheet being shared privately that listed the Titans and Doom Patrol actors to film in August, while Brec Bassinger is supposed to film her scenes in less than 2 weeks.
    Here she is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CivNABzPnxC/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-20-2022 at 11:09 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Dark Days ahead
    Definitely if they are just getting WB ready to be sold off then they will be slow producing anything

So the crossover is confirmed. I suppose that invalidates the Earth numbers given in Crisis for Titans and Doom Patrol, and those two are actually both on Stargirl's Earth-2? Never made sense for Titans and DP to be separate worlds anyway considering DP had a backdoor pilot in Titans.