Page 384 of 695 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10423

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On the one hand I'm really happy to see them making a Legion cartoon...on the other hand I don't really care for Bendis' reboot of the Legion and I'm worried this will draw too much from that .

And does this really need to be an adult cartoon? Not that I'm against more adult Superhero cartoons but I feel like something that skewed more towards all ages would be better for the property, unless they're trying to make this the next Invincible.
    Wonder if it means this will adapt 5 years later in spirit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Yep that was New Genesis looked exactly the same as it did in S3. And yeah the one behind New Genesis that's less defined but very red is probably Apokolips. I have no idea who will get New Genesis related stuff, though. We know from some crew stuff that listed a whole bunch of locations for S4 some of which we've already seen (Mars and it's various locales) and some we haven't (Xabel, Nanda Parbat) so that puts it even more into question cause Xabel is almost certainly gonna be in Kaldur's and Nanda Parbat I don't know, it could show up in Dick's or in the last two episodes of Zatannas.
    Huh, if they're using Xebel, then yeah, probably Kaldur'ahm's stuff.

Nanda Parbat could make sense for Klarion's/Vandal's arc since the characters are gathering help to defeat Child, and now that she exiled Klarion, they'll really need more help.

Thinking of it, considering that Atlantis is also magic focused, they could go to Atlantis and ask for help, that could make use of Nanda Parbat as some reference, or maybe in Vandal's slideshows...

Though it could end up being like where in the last 2 episodes the Legion, Apokolips, Magic and such storylines all converge and THAT'S when it shows up.
    With the number of episodes the seasons tend to have, 26, and the number of main characters, there's maybe one episode to spare, unless someone's arc is smaller to have 3 episodes, and between Kaldur'ahm, Rocket, and Dick, can be hard to use New Genesis and not be awkward... But I could easily be wrong about that lol.

And yes the Hawks aren't really much of characters in YJ yet but what is established there is pretty explicitly based on the Space Cop versions. But as I said it's not particularly hard to retcon the reincarnation stuff in there too by bringing in the Golden Age Hawks as characters who lived in the past and stuff if they do choose to make them more prominent characters.
    Yeah, though they'd have to explain why the Hawks haven't been doing much, though that could be said to be caused by some amnesia lol.

Also Bendis Legion, what the hell I was wondering "maybe" they'll do a Legion animated thing" with the Fatal 5 movie like last year, now them being in YJ and all that.. but then it's the biggest monkey paw ever and it goes to freaking Bendis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Sorry my bad for this travesty everyone. Someone must have found that monkey’s paw I lost a while back.
    Well, you know who to blame now Mojo .

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wonder if it means this will adapt 5 years later in spirit lol.
    I guess it could be the "5 years later" equivalent to the original Legion cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it could be the "5 years later" equivalent to the original Legion cartoon.
    Right, I keep forgetting there's a Legion cartoon out there, I should watch it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Right, I keep forgetting there's a Legion cartoon out there, I should watch it lol.
    It's a pretty fun cartoon! I think it's still on HBOMax .

You definitely should, it's not the best ever but it it's a nice hidden gem. I grew up watching it
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

So Legion is on its second cartoon while Wonder Woman still has zero

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I do wish this was a YJ spin off. Shame WB isnt interested in bringing us another DCAU

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    You definitely should, it's not the best ever but it it's a nice hidden gem. I grew up watching it
    Same here .
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    You have a point, but with WW getting a game I feel like a cartoon is inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I do wish this was a YJ spin off. Shame WB isnt interested in bringing us another DCAU
    If nothing else I'd wish they'd use something closer to the YJ Legion designs than adapting Sook's Legion redesigns. Least then we'd get a Phantom Girl that actually looks recognizable.

Maybe Bendis should write Wonder Woman. :P

By next Fandome I think we will get an announcement of one.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Maybe Bendis should write Wonder Woman. :P
    Even Bendis knows that's too much outside his wheelhouse .
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If it's not announced beforehand like Superman and Batman's cartoons were, but at the very least they should have something for Monolith's Wonder Woman game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Are you interested in purchasing bridges? I bought one on this site and it changed my life!

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Are you interested in purchasing bridges? I bought one on this site and it changed my life!
    Hey we just got a WW game, have a little optimism lol. In all seriousness video games are expensive to make, if they’re willing to take a chance on Diana with a video game I feel confident they’ll take a chance on her with an animated show. My guess is it will debut closer to whenever WW3 is ready for release.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

This would of made more sense, you would launch a show with an already preestablished fanbase that would probably be highly looking forward to the spinoff. Though Weisman and Vietti would have to be onboard with devoting time to it alongside YJ since I doubt they'd let anyone play around on their Earth without supervision (and while I know they and especially Greg have had had multiple ideas for spin offs of YJ I don't know if the Legion is what they'd want to do the most, I think for Weisman it'd be Green Arrow and for Vietti Batman)

Brianiac 5's REALLY REALLY obvious crush on Clark in that one is incredibly entertaining, god that holodeck scene hahahaha. Honestly for a mid 2000s cartoon im surprised they were allowed to make it as obvious as they did.
    Last edited by Mojo; 12-22-2021 at 02:01 AM.

Extraordinary Member

That requires the right team and also dwayne mcduffie