Page 486 of 693 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Hope so. I'd also love to see other cultures' takes on DC. Like Egyptian, Japanese, African, etc. Could be cool seeing these familiar characters through completely new lenses.
    I think that’s the goal for when HBO Max expands to those regions of the world. Right now, Mexico and Brazil are two of HBO’s biggest markets so it makes sense to let them do their own take on DC properties! Could be a fun time for DC fans in the near future, seeing different cultural takes on DC characters
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Hope so. I'd also love to see other cultures' takes on DC. Like Egyptian, Japanese, African, etc. Could be cool seeing these familiar characters through completely new lenses.
    For a second, I thought you were talking about Batman: the World and was disappointed when you weren’t.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I think that’s the goal for when HBO Max expands to those regions of the world. Right now, Mexico and Brazil are two of HBO’s biggest markets so it makes sense to let them do their own take on DC properties! Could be a fun time for DC fans in the near future, seeing different cultural takes on DC characters
    If that's what happens then I am excited for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    For a second, I thought you were talking about Batman: the World and was disappointed when you weren’t.
    Except we're discussing HBO Max's Aztec Batman movie in the outside Media thread, why would I be talking about that book?

Extraordinary Member

Harley Quinn season 3 trailer tomorrow

That's a blocked link. Part of the url has been swear filtered. Which says all you need to know about the site's lack of credibility.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Swamp Thing and Abby tonguing each other was more unexpected than DC seemingly lifting the ban on the Batman/Catwoman thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Sounds like it's back to business for the girls.

- Do they steal the Invisible Jet for their relationship bliss? Is Wonder Woman going to come to collect?

- Looks like King Shark and Clayface got arrested at the wedding and Harley and Ivy kind of left them there until they were ready to break them out.

- Amanda Waller sends emails in this universe? Another thing I don't think will end well.

- 0:42 - Firefly? 0:45 - Plastique?

- Batman and Catwoman getting intimate in the Batcave.

- Swamp Thing and Abigail Arcane (animated debut?) Frenching each other is...everything.

- That James Gunn and Clayface scene...also I guess that's the Thomas Wayne actor in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Do they steal the Invisible Jet for their relationship bliss? Is Wonder Woman going to come to collect?
    The last season had them ride a commercial invisible plane to Themyscira, so probably more of that

Haha can’t wait!

James Gunn with a great cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Good to see Tim .

Incredible Member

Looks great. DC will probably release the official trailer sometime before July 28 (when the new season premieres). The new trailer will probably feature Nightwing and Mad Hatter (he is rumored to appear this season)

Apparently they were able to acknowledge his bisexuality in the game.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks good. I'm most interested in Nightwing. I loved playing him in Batman Arkham Knight. Batgirl was pretty cool as well.