Page 215 of 693 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 10395

According to reports, Rosario Dawson will reprise her role as Diana in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.

https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-...osario-dawson/

So both Hush and Bloodlines are in-continuity movies? Didn't expect that.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-16-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I suspected Bloodlines would be. Hush though I did not expect would be, and frankly I'm kind of disappointed it will be. Best thing DC Animation could do is go back to when the movies weren't in continuity with each other, but they seem bound to stay tied to that anchor. But the last two Superman movies were good, so maybe they can still salvage this animated universe and make Hush a good movie. We'll see.

Not altogether unsurprising since James Tucker has both listed on his Twitter and he headlines all the in-continuity films.

But, yeah, my original expectation was JLvsFF and Bloodlines would be in-continuity while Hush wasn't, but that's obviously not the case now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I suspected Bloodlines would be. Hush though I did not expect would be, and frankly I'm kind of disappointed it will be. Best thing DC Animation could do is go back to when the movies weren't in continuity with each other, but they seem bound to stay tied to that anchor. But the last two Superman movies were good, so maybe they can still salvage this animated universe and make Hush a good movie. We'll see.
    If Hush can do for this animated universe's Batman what Death/Reign did for it's Superman, then I'll be happy with it being in-continuity. Especially if the quality is on par with Death/Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    According to reports, Rosario Dawson will reprise her role as Diana in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.

https://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-...osario-dawson/
    wonder woman blood lines could probably be about diana being a daughter of zeus or something. can't wait to see what the piot is.

Spectacular Member

I'd so wanna see Batman movies for the current movie universe where:
    It'd take place during his pre-Batman years (his martial arts training, etc.)
    Him taking in Cassanrda Cain, and fighting the likes of Lady Shiva, David Cain, Bronze Tiger, Cheshire, Ra's al Ghul, Talia, the League of Assassins, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    I'd so wanna see Batman movies for the current movie universe where:
    It'd take place during his pre-Batman years (his martial arts training, etc.)
    Him taking in Cassanrda Cain, and fighting the likes of Lady Shiva, David Cain, Bronze Tiger, Cheshire, Ra's al Ghul, Talia, the League of Assassins, and more.
    I'm looking forward to an in-continuity Batman film that's more focused on Batman and not Damian or the Batfamily, which I'm hoping will be the case for Hush .

I did and damn I wish I was wrong.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I did and damn I wish I was wrong.
    Yeah, after they did Death/Reign as in-universe movies (and Bloodlines not even being based titled after a comic story) it seemed more likely to be the case.

Although I was honestly thinking they might switch out JLvsFF and Hush for which was in-continuity/Elseworlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, after they did Death/Reign as in-universe movies (and Bloodlines not even being based titled after a comic story) it seemed more likely to be the case.

Although I was honestly thinking they might switch out JLvsFF and Hush for which was in-continuity/Elseworlds.
    I don't really see the current continuity as a world that would have the LoSH. Too hopeful for it.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I don't really see the current continuity as a world that would have the LoSH. Too hopeful for it.
    Hmm? Pretty much all the in-continuity films have had pretty hopeful endings, or hopeful-leaning endings. Even the Suicide Squad film.

It's definitely more hopeful then the early DCEU.

LoSH is supposed to take place in the future. Just because the world seems hopeless now (and even that is changing) doesn't mean it will be that way forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    LoSH is supposed to take place in the future. Just because the world seems hopeless now (and even that is changing) doesn't mean it will be that way forever.
    I don't even get where people get "hopeless" from.

As violent and bloody as those movies can get, I don't really see how they're "hopeless," especially after the Death/Reign duology.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't even get where people get "hopeless" from.

As violent and bloody as those movies can get, I don't really see how they're "hopeless," especially after the Death/Reign duology.
    When I think of these movies I think Dollmaker getting his heart ripped out or lots of blood or that guy talking about his kid in the submarine before he gets murdered.

I don't get a sense of caring or empathy from most of these movies. That's what I feel.

When I think of these movies I think Dollmaker getting his heart ripped out or lots of blood or that guy talking about his kid in the submarine before he gets murdered.

I don't get a sense of caring or empathy from most of these movies. That's what I feel.
    Again, I acknowledge they're violent and bloody, but I think they're usually countered out by the care and love between the heroes and the people they interact with.