Page 230 of 693 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's a crime that Diana is the only one of the Trinity without a proper solo cartoon.

I feel like if WB had a better relationship with CN that we would have cartoons out for the heroes after their movie successes out quicker.
    Yeah - getting a solo cartoon series after a successful movie seems like the most obvious thing, and Diana is long overdue for a solo cartoon, but for now we just got to hope WB/CN/etc get their act together.

Least she got an animated movie. Do we know how well that did? It doesn’t seem to be on DCU which is odd, I thought the movies came to DCU with the digital release. Reign I know was not a huge commercial seller but a TON of people watched it on DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Least she got an animated movie. Do we know how well that did? It doesn’t seem to be on DCU which is odd, I thought the movies came to DCU with the digital release. Reign I know was not a huge commercial seller but a TON of people watched it on DCU.
    Apparently there is now a 90 day window for when films pop up on DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    I would love to see:

WW solo
    Lantern franchise - 1 movie to establish Lantern universe and Lanterns, 2 for Sinestro Corps War.
    Shazam solo - Exploring his origin; basically an adaptation of Johns' Shazam.
    JLD - Would love to see the magicians and others (Swamp Thing, Frankenstein) on the animated screen.
    I would like to see:

Phantom Storm solo
    Teen Titans franchise - a couple movies to bring the team together with their own origins, a couple movies to establish rogues like Jackal
    Hawkman solo against Shadow Thief
    Global Organization for Organized Defense focusing on Kung Fu Fighter.

on the animated screen.

Red Son trailer is out

https://youtu.be/BMqrRhSVfBE

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Red Son trailer is out

https://youtu.be/BMqrRhSVfBE
    I'm hyped .

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    At least it will be a storyline we don’t always see
    That depends. Do you not think Titans vs. Blackfire is overused? Because that's what I'm guessing it'll be about.

Why Blackfire? Wouldn’t a Donna and mythological story be next for those Teen Titans?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Why Blackfire? Wouldn’t a Donna and mythological story be next for those Teen Titans?
    They've teased Blackfire a few times across the last few movies. If this is continuing off the Apokolips War storyline then the Titans might be in space.

Extraordinary Member

That depends. Do you not think Titans vs. Blackfire is overused? Because that's what I'm guessing it'll be about.
    How so? Starfire had 2 episodes with backfire in teen titans when that actual stoy lines is DCs versions of the phoenix saga it was never fully or properly adapted

I would say this about Titans vs Deathstroke or Titans vs Trigon but certainly not about Blackfire. And frankly, this seems like a way to make up for the Teen Titans cartoon not giving Starfire a season dedicated to her like the other four.

The subtitle for the fourth season of Young Justice is "Phantoms."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How so? Starfire had 2 episodes with backfire in teen titans when that actual stoy lines is DCs versions of the phoenix saga it was never fully or properly adapted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I would say this about Titans vs Deathstroke or Titans vs Trigon but certainly not about Blackfire. And frankly, this seems like a way to make up for the Teen Titans cartoon not giving Starfire a season dedicated to her like the other four.
    Maybe it just feels that way to me because the Titans vs. Blackfire is like probably the most major thing for the group outside fighting Slade, Trigon, or Brother Blood.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Haven't read Red Son in ages and am surprised there's Lanterns and Wonder Woman...