Page 307 of 687 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10304

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Anika Noni Rose is most famous for voicing Princess Tiana in Disney's The Princess and the Frog. This isn't her first DC role. She previously voiced Kuasa, Mari's older sister (who seeks to obtain the Totem for herself) in the Vixen animated web series on the CW Seed.
    Her voices as Tiana are Kuasa are different. In Kuasa's case, she uses an African accent, while in Tiana's case she uses a Southern African-American accent. I'm impressed. I can't wait to hear her voice as Selina. She will probably even use her own voice.
    It's kind of surreal seeing a Disney Princess voice a DC character .

Incredible Member

Another look at Catwoman in Injustice
    Screenshot_20210728-211459_YouTube.jpg
    Last edited by Veni; 07-28-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Yeah, that's probably going to be my expression if I had to sit through this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, that's probably going to be my expression if I had to sit through this whole thing.
    It's weird how all the Injustice haters are congregated on this site. If I only had this forum as reference I'd think Injustice was wildly unpopular with the masses.

It really depends on who you ask...especially among hardcore comic fans.

Astonishing Member

Can't wait for Injustice.

I'm not sure how I feel about Gillian Jacobs' Harley...although it looks like they're putting her in her Arkham outfits instead of her actual IJ design, if only for fanservice.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

So the movie is covering the year one comics? If they were smart and the movie succeeds I'll make a movie for each of the years and milk it out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It's weird how all the Injustice haters are congregated on this site. If I only had this forum as reference I'd think Injustice was wildly unpopular with the masses.
    I personally love the game itself as it’s a really fun but I hate what the story does to Superman. But at least he has a reason for turning evil. Wonder Woman becomes a fascist just because. And of course Batman is the incorruptible golden god.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Gillian Jacobs' Harley...although it looks like they're putting her in her Arkham outfits instead of her actual IJ design, if only for fanservice.
    I love Gillian Jacobs so I can't really be an impartial judge, but I thought she did fine in the sneak peek.
    Last edited by Alpha; 07-29-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The game is good, i never read the books, but the story in the game is trash.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

I tend to view the Injustice story like this: it’s very good at handling all the still-heroic, still-anti-heroic, and still-villainous characters, and making a workable alternate universe story as a plot and conflict… but it’s Superman and Wonder Woman especially suffer from a lack of imagination. The first game handled it better because they brought in “real” counterparts to fight them and deconstruct them, though that of course left the second game to enjoy a more straight forward alternate universe story that again flails with those two characters.

It’s a bit like all the tricks of the Justice Lords episode of the JL cartoon, but applied unevenly.

Weirdly, I think the best way to make a sequel to it would be to invoke another round of dimensional travel… but actually introduce a world where Batman went evil instead and trapped his heroic Superman in the Phantom Zone, to even things out and embrace more multiversal craziness.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    So the movie is covering the year one comics? If they were smart and the movie succeeds I'll make a movie for each of the years and milk it out lol.
    I think they only really need to cover Year 2 and Year 3 if they had to.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Y The Last Man poster.

Yposter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they only really need to cover Year 2 and Year 3 if they had to.
    how many years were there?