Page 275 of 693 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The Light could have had anyone be their mole. If that’s the excuse then any cabal of villains could use the same motivation to clone Roy, either to infiltrate The Outlaws or any other group.
    Maybe, but why clone Roy in the comics? DC barely have any idea of what to do with him being just one guy, let alone a clone of him.

And Will act much more like Roy in the comics than the original one who got cloned, he even had a Daughter with Jade. We would be getting the same character twice.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I expect a Lego DC movie, they tend to come once a year and get announced a little late, but COVID and a renegotiation of Lego movie rights might have gotten in the way of that this time.

Also Jonathan Crane, AKA the Scarecrow, had a major role in Happy Halloween, Scooby Doo last year.
    I've heard that the Lego Shazam movie might have been the last one.

I hope not, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've heard that the Lego Shazam movie might have been the last one.

I hope not, though.
    The Lego Shazam announcement was in April of last year, so this is about the time I would expect to hear

The Light could have had anyone be their mole. If that’s the excuse then any cabal of villains could use the same motivation to clone Roy, either to infiltrate The Outlaws or any other group.
    That's not really what people are saying. Narratively, what does "Danger" (still can't find any source for that name) add to the comics DC universe that they don't already have? He served a purpose in YJ due to the storyline, but what purpose would bringing him into the DCU serve? What stories can be told with this character absent the context of Young Justice? What does having two Roy Harpers do for the DCU? What stories can be told with Danger that can't be told with the Roy Harper we already have?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Maybe, but why clone Roy in the comics? DC barely have any idea of what to do with him being just one guy, let alone a clone of him.
    Welllll, that’s an entirely separate question in its own right. But as to your first point, I would point to Match and I think there’s a few threads that discuss why whoever cloned Superboy in the comics (I believe still Cadmus) stopped there. It would make more sense for them to clone more heroes to use as their own force/under government control.

That's not really what people are saying. What stories can be told with Danger that can't be told with the Roy Harper we already have?
    You are asking me questions I do not have the inside information to answer. I’m not writing the story, but how are these not questions that could be asked about any character? Why did we need Red X finally? The point based on this feedback to me would probably be separating the two characters even more. As it stands, Danger is too young of a character, right now I say there’s a difference there, but if that’s not enough then wait until he’s done more in Young Justice and go from there. I mean if you’re against it, then you’re against it. I asked a simple question.
    Last edited by TheRay; 04-15-2021 at 10:41 AM.

You are asking me questions I do not have the inside information to answer. I’m not writing the story, but how are these not questions that could be asked about any character? Why did we need Red X finally? The point based on this feedback to me would probably be separating the two characters even more. As it stands, Danger is too young of a character, right now I say there’s a difference there, but if that’s not enough then wait until he’s done more in Young Justice and go from there. I mean if you’re against it, then you’re against it. I asked a simple question.
    I'm asking you questions to try and understand your position. You asked about the character coming to comics and I'm trying to understand what about the character makes you want him to. Since every question about why him coming to comics has been met with a shrug and a promise that the writers could figure out a way to make him work, I'm even more confused.

Tye Longshadow, Ed Dorado, and Asami Koizumi have a context, character design, personality, etc. that would immediately give them a purpose in the DCU that Danger, who again does not show up in a google search for "danger" and "young justice", does not. If you had asked about them none of these follow up questions would have been asked.

The short answer, and the one that will probably placate you based on your obvious misunderstanding of my posts, is because comics. I didn’t ask about them because I’m not talking about them, it seems like you want this go in some specific direction. If that’s the case, then by all means post it already.

Will would be a way to bring Roy back. Other than he would work better as an extended member of the Harper family.

Does anyone revisit JLU and then realize there were some characters you didn't know made an appearance? I don't have "the good eye" lol so I didn't realize Sand, Starman, Bloodsport & Tracer made appearances in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Will would be a way to bring Roy back. Other than he would work better as an extended member of the Harper family.
    Not bad. Short, simple solutions that could really work. He could even be brought in as somebody that truly understands Roy on a level that even somebody like Red Hood might not be capable of. It might be a bit challenging at first, but it could become a good story in its own right.

The short answer, and the one that will probably placate you based on your obvious misunderstanding of my posts, is because comics. I didn’t ask about them because I’m not talking about them, it seems like you want this go in some specific direction. If that’s the case, then by all means post it already.
    I was just trying to understand what you were asking so that you could get an answer to your question. But since you told me to just skip to the end, I guess I'll just have to say that no, they're unlikely to introduce a spare Roy Harper into DCU continuity

Thank you. I think that's a shame, but it does appear to be the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    Does anyone revisit JLU and then realize there were some characters you didn't know made an appearance? I don't have "the good eye" lol so I didn't realize Sand, Starman, Bloodsport & Tracer made appearances in the show.
    I didn't know 80% of the characters who first appeared in JLU were but I definitely now have a better frame of reference for them.

I expect a Lego DC movie, they tend to come once a year and get announced a little late, but COVID and a renegotiation of Lego movie rights might have gotten in the way of that this time.

Also Jonathan Crane, AKA the Scarecrow, had a major role in Happy Halloween, Scooby Doo last year.
    I have that movie! Was pretty unique too, they were on the road being chased much of the movie, which was really cool.

Hope we get a Lego movie this year. They're always fun, and surprisingly good.

Update on Young Justice from Weisman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Greg_Weis...74507842097158