Page 348 of 693 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 10394
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    DC and WB - Wonder Woman
    I have just fixed your grave mistake, no idea how the name Harley sliped into this .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If it’s any consolation if Berlanti gets the boot over this then Johns will likely exit with him. He’s only involved in Berlanti’s productions now. But I doubt either will be affected, more likely we’ll see the Batwoman show runners get fired.
    he already retired
    and batwoman is on its last season

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    he already retired
    and batwoman is on its last season
    Didn’t it just get renewed?

I don't think any of the current Arrowverse shows have gotten their next set of renewals yet.

That stuff is horrific and this isn't the first we've heard about how fucked up WB/CW schedules are. It's an industry problem but it seems like the CW is especially bad. Something has to change because this type of treatment is unacceptable

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    That stuff is horrific and this isn't the first we've heard about how fucked up WB/CW schedules are. It's an industry problem but it seems like the CW is especially bad.
    But is it really? How does the CW really stack up with the other networks?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Didn’t it just get renewed?
    That season just started will be the last

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I think the CW/WB has been especially bad since Smallville days. Just a year or two ago, a Riverdale actor got in an accident after a 16 hour day. And if the stars work that much, crew are probably getting it way worse

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post

There might be similar cable channels, but as far as Networks like ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox? No, you don't hear of safety issues like that. I can think of a few modern movies: like some Michael Bay films or the early big-budget superhero films for stunt people. And some 80s to 90s martial arts films. Maybe a few of the Tony Ja films in the early 2000s.

Then you've got reality shows, like Survivor or The Bachelorette, Big Brother, or ones from the Viacom networks like Jersey Shore, etc. But most of the time, the cast knows what they agreed to.

If half of what Ruby Rose alleges is true, those are pretty damning allegations.

Network shows that have problems tend to fall more in line with harassment or bullying like Sophia Bush alleges on Chicago PD, some have said about Gray's Anatomy. You might hear about mean work environments for a talk show like Ellen or Tamron Hall. However, those are all situations you might experience in several work environments across many industries. Oh, you also might encounter a toxic environment on shows with younger stars. For example, One Tree Hill, Save by the Bell, or The OC, because a showrunner or director might find it easier to manipulate kids, as has been detailed with those shows.

But the physically unsafe working environments that she alledges would likely be more common on the CW with that level of stunt work and visual effects. Even Horror movies these days tend to be much safer.

Lastly, even if this were commonplace on other sets or productions doesn't make it okay. Any other project with unsafe working conditions will face scrutiny. Hell if it's a union (SAG) production I'd expect an investigation.
    The J-man

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I think the CW/WB has been especially bad since Smallville days. Just a year or two ago, a Riverdale actor got in an accident after a 16 hour day. And if the stars work that much, crew are probably getting it way worse
    Right, but does anybody have a list handy showing the CW/WB having a much worse safety record than the others?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

when will there be a Wonder Woman solo animated series? I don't recall that she's ever had a solo cartoon show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    when will there be a Wonder Woman solo animated series? I don't recall that she's ever had a solo cartoon show.
    I wish I knew.

Rumor is they are working on one at the moment, but regardless of weather that’s true or not she’s had a lot of failed pitches in the past.

Justice Society: World War 2 was actually leftovers from a failed Wonder Woman animated cartoon pitch.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 10-21-2021 at 07:39 AM.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That season just started will be the last
    Can we just stop with these baseless rumors? There's nothing to say that this will be the last season and in fact there is more evidence that it will get renewed than anything. You know the last time a CW show got cancelled after 3 seasons? Over 15 years ago. CW is very notorious for doing 4 season minimum for shows.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

This week sees the most DC content on tv in probably...ever? 8 DC tv series have aired between Tuesday-Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This week sees the most DC content on tv in probably...ever? 8 DC tv series have aired between Tuesday-Thursday.
    Including streaming .