Page 259 of 693 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 10395

Although I believe Raven was ultimately depicted as Caucasian, Perez did once drew her in a sari. They were at least considering the idea of Raven as non-white. If she was south asian, her mythology Arella/Trigon/Azarath could benefit from being infused with Hindu mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm the complete opposite. The clasps always looked so out-of-place on Superman. The only time I think they worked were for Mon-El.

I'm not so sure about "steal" but I hope she makes good use of the Wonder Woman mythos.

No problem .
    Eh, I get I'm in the minority on the cape bit, but the tucked into the shirt collar look just looks uncomfy and not right to me.

Green Arrow and The Canaries' Spinoff Passed Over at The CW

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...over-at-the-cw

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Green Arrow and The Canaries' Spinoff Passed Over at The CW

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...over-at-the-cw
    I have to admit I'm really disappointed by this news. I'm not surprised considering how long it has taken to get word. However, I believe the CW made the wrong decision. Green Arrow and the Canaries is exactly what the CW and the Arrowverse needs. I hope somehow or other that the storyline is resolved eventually.

Hopefully, the cancellation opens up the doorways for a real adaptation of Birds of Prey.

Not the movie but the comic book version lead by Barbara Gordon as Oracle, Dinah Laurel Lance as Black Canary and Helena Bertinelli as Huntress.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeroyuy_Batman View Post
    I have to admit I'm really disappointed by this news. I'm not surprised considering how long it has taken to get word. However, I believe the CW made the wrong decision. Green Arrow and the Canaries is exactly what the CW and the Arrowverse needs. I hope somehow or other that the storyline is resolved eventually.
    There's two ways forward. Either HBO Max could save the show, or they could use another show to resolve the cliffhanger - probably Legends of Tomorrow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Heeroyuy_Batman View Post
    If this show was anything like that pseudo pilot they had in Arrow, it would be boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Hopefully, the cancellation opens up the doorways for a real adaptation of Birds of Prey.

Not the movie but the comic book version lead by Barbara Gordon as Oracle, Dinah Laurel Lance as Black Canary and Helena Bertinelli as Huntress.
    I hope not. I'd rather have Barbara as Batgirl than Oracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I hope not. I'd rather have Barbara as Batgirl than Oracle.
    There can be room for both depending on the project .

Especially with the Multiverse angle they’re pushing

There can be room for both depending on the project .
    ...I'm cool with that. Usually with singular continuity being the go to approach it's one or the other, but if both versions get some love that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    ...I'm cool with that. Usually with singular continuity being the go to approach it's one or the other, but if both versions get some love that's great.
    Most adaptions tend to lean towards Babs as Batgirl, but that seems to be shifting a little towards Oracle as of late.

Still not much more love for the other Batgirls (or at least that counts with Cass in BoP).

Extraordinary Member

Most adaptions tend to lean towards Babs as Batgirl, but that seems to be shifting a little towards Oracle as of late.

Still not much more love for the other Batgirls (or at least that counts with Cass in BoP).
    IMO, the issue is that while there are lots of other Batgirls, and similar martial arts characters, there for a long time was only one major information broker/hacker and mission giver---Oracle.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Didn't turn me off. Maybe even a slight bit of intrigue. Those were the kids asking him if he was Superman?