Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
Specially considering Tim and Jon were made into bi characters in the comics, Impulse is far, far smaller than they are, so it's kinda odd they drew the line there lol.
There's always a time frame issue, we don't know how long it's been since they asked considering it's been nearly a decade since Impulse first appeared in this show and what's been considered acceptable about depictions of queer people and relationships in pop culture has changed quite a bit in that time.

Also what DC considers okay in comics and what Warner Brothers considers okay in cartoons are not the same thing

I dunno, just weird for this magic related arc where nothing happens also wastes time in this unrelated character.
Maybe we're about to discover that Beast Boy is related to Vandal Savage

It's also a bit harder to believe he's that messed up over Conner's death when they barely had on-screen interactions before season 4 lol.
I mean for one thing it's a bit of an aggregate of the tragedies in his life. His mom, the Doom Patrol, assorted team mates (highlighted in his big season 3 episode) and now the man that was going to join his family. Also I recall them having a few interactions in season 2 in which Beast Boy tries to get Conner and M'gnn back together.

Welcome to Weisman-verse, where we make unnecessary connections for the sake of trimming down shit, including stuff like making Silver Sable be Silvermane's daughter.
It was great in Gargoyles where they had to stitch a bunch of things that were never supposed to be connected together, but even then it still felt like a bunch of different factions while here it just all feels so homogenous.

Admitedly, that is the one connection between two unrelated groups in Spectacular Spider-Man that is jarring, but, yeah, it shows the silly problem with Weisman, and then we got all that bullshit with Vandal in """""Zatanna's"""""" arc, a friend of mine even joked that the "Medula Jewel" are his balls in YJ-verse .
I think you meant "we got all the bullshit with Zatanna in Vandal's arc."

Okay, if we're talking about "romantic" history, let's not include the times he got raped.
I generally agree with you but I know Tarantula was framed as an actual romance at the time and it was only afterwards that she was treated more as a victimizer than a love interest.