Page 221 of 225 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 3371
  1. #3301
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I feel like every woman is going to start calling themselves ecosexuals now, after watching. I’m just cringing at the thought lol.
    this is just sexist and completely unnecessary, what is your basis for this even? also why women specifically?
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  2. #3302
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    this is just sexist and completely unnecessary, what is your basis for this even? also why women specifically?
    Um, why do YOU care about THIS (^)? If this is a dumb comment, ignore it. Or, if not, say a nice quip like, "Aw, got turned down by women lately, or something?" Or something to that effect. Being principled when dealing with idiocy is a waste of valuable time: YOURS. Moving along...

  3. #3303
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    Um, why do YOU care about THIS (^)? If this is a dumb comment, ignore it. Or, if not, say a nice quip like, "Aw, got turned down by women lately, or something?" Or something to that effect. Being principled when dealing with idiocy is a waste of valuable time: YOURS. Moving along...
    I care because it's offensive! you said a dumb thing! don't be hurt that you're mean and offend people! just do better! then we're all happy! I just was curious but then again I want to be far from whatever's in your mind
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  4. #3304
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I feel like every woman is going to start calling themselves ecosexuals now, after watching. Iím just cringing at the thought lol.
    Sounds like fun.

  5. #3305
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    [QUOTE=Elmo;4350836]this is just sexist and completely unnecessary, what is your basis for this even? also why women specifically?[/

    The comment wasn't really meant to hurt anyone's feelings, it wasn't made to be sexist either. Sorry if you found it offensive. It was a joke, to be honest. I just noticed that women latch on to things like this. I can easily see that promo appealing to women and that's okay. I am all for that. Even my girlfriend thought there was something extremely sexy and kinky about the promo and posters that featured vines around their eyes and mouths. So once again, my comment wasn't meant to be "sexist." I was simply poking fun.
    Last edited by Raijin; 05-12-2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I canít relate.

    DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

    Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

    Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

  6. #3306
    all cops are bastards Elmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    2,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    The comment wasn't really meant to hurt anyone's feelings, it wasn't made to be sexist either. Sorry if you found it offensive. It was a joke, to be honest. I just noticed that women latch on to things like this. I can easily see that promo appealing to women and that's okay. I am all for that. Even my girlfriend thought there was something extremely sexy and kinky about the promo and posters that featured vines around their eyes and mouths. So once again, my comment wasn't meant to be "sexist." I was simply poking fun.
    To me your first mistake was associating women with sexuality and suggesting that a trend might arise among "every woman" for something you think is cringe worthy, I understand you were poking fun but just consider that your kind of fun has different meanings for other people and won't always be considered funny. I have to do the same thing in other situations. good day sir
    i'm always online and i'm nice on there

  7. #3307
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,468

    Default

    I wonder if this is the kind of conversation that came up during Moore's Swamp Thing run...

  8. #3308
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this is the kind of conversation that came up during Moore's Swamp Thing run...
    Probably. Though it feels like it happens all the time now.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  9. #3309
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,739

    Default


  10. #3310
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Looks like a solid adaption of Hush .

    "Batman Returns!" I mean, this version was just in Reign last year .

    Oh hey, comic-accurate Batman costume .

    Jennifer Morrison sounds good as Catwoman.

    We're getting more Nightwing then I was expecting.

    No Batgirl or Shiva, huh...

  11. #3311
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Tmmr is the big day and get a clue on what’s going on with arrowverse and dc universe

  12. #3312

  13. #3313
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I'm guessing it'll probably be starring Manu Bennett's Deathstroke and showing what he's been up to since Arrow season 5 .

  14. #3314
    Extraordinary Member Johnny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,739

    Default


  15. #3315
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    on the seed? they need to shut that mess down and add all of that to the DCU

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •