Page 346 of 690 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 10349

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s a suicide squad game and they are gunning for the JL not just Superman
    Edit: Yes and I wish I could play as a Superman Rogue on this SS team. That’s it. Metallo or Bloodsport make more sense for this game’s premise than Harley does anyway.
    Last edited by Vordan; 10-18-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Also the Penguin in this game seems very different from the Arkham version.
    Gotham Knights' Penguin is different but Penguin at the end had more hair but the glass lodged in his eye like he did in past games.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Harley - Wonder Woman (sorry)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s a suicide squad game and they are gunning for the JL not just Superman
    Given the game's setting and villain everything points to Suicide Squad being a re-purposed Superman game. Especially given Rocksteady pitched a Superman game and got rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Given the game's setting and villain everything points to Suicide Squad being a re-purposed Superman game. Especially given Rocksteady pitched a Superman game and got rejected.
    If it's true Rocksteady wanted to do Superman but got turned down.. well I don't expect much from WB anyways. I wish Sony had bought WB games a year or so back. Superman getting the same love and attention as Insomniac's Spider-Man is the dream

Beating a dead horse here but it’s baffling there’s no animated Flash movie in dev. Do they just not like Flash over there? Don’t get me wrong, really glad a GL movie is coming, but choosing GL over Flash is such a bizarre choice given the live action film coming soon.

Speaking of Flash is the SS:KTJL Flash black? Seen some people say he is. Guess they’re going with Wallace (really just black Wally given Rocksteady’s love of the DCAU).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Beating a dead horse here but it’s baffling there’s no animated Flash movie in dev. Do they just not like Flash over there? Don’t get me wrong, really glad a GL movie is coming, but choosing GL over Flash is such a bizarre choice given the live action film coming soon.

Speaking of Flash is the SS:KTJL Flash black? Seen some people say he is. Guess they’re going with Wallace (really just black Wally given Rocksteady’s love of the DCAU).
    The trailer is on Youtube and you can clearly see that Flash isn't black. He is white.

Well, he was the co-lead of the JSA movie so I don't think they dislike him...although then again, Injustice...
    I think it's the Brainiac juice is just making his skin seem darker:

I can see them thinking they've ticked off Flash and Wonder Woman off the list with the JSA movie so they decided to give GL a shot instead.

Did the Flashpoint movie not count as a Flash movie?

Did the Flashpoint movie not count as a Flash movie?
    Not a solo one no. Apokolips War focused on Supes, Raven, and Constantine but it was still a big team up. Flashpoint is no different in my eyes

Not a solo one no. Apokolips War focused on Supes, Raven, and Constantine but it was still a big team up. Flashpoint is no different in my eyes
    I saw it as a Flash movie without his name on the headline. Much like how Assault on Arkham is a Suicide Squad movie with Batman's name.

I saw it as a Flash movie without his name on the headline. Much like how Assault on Arkham is a Suicide Squad movie with Batman's name.
    It's a bit of an imperfect science trying to distinguish between a solo movie with supporting characters and an ensemble movie, but I would definitely classify Flashpoint as a Flash movie, moreso than Death and Return of Superman would be classified as a Superman movie.

Maybe they finally want to release a Non White led animated film, assuming GL is about John Stewart, which all signs point to.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Maybe they finally want to release a Non White led animated film, assuming GL is about John Stewart, which all signs point to.
    I wonder if they might lift that premise of a young John Stewart joining the Corps. and teaming-up with an older Hal Jordan.