Page 543 of 693 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10395

Also, they're aiming at an older audience. It won't be a youth network any more.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Less scripted shows for CW and the remaining few for CW in the future will be lower budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I’m very disappointed. It seemed like it was building up to a fourth season where the entire team would finally be assembled. Plus last episode talked about a certain sidekick appearing in the very near future. Hopefully very next episode. They have what like six episodes to resolve unresolved issues and then tie it all together in the final episode.

What kind of format change is CW doing? How were the ratings for Stargirl?
    CW wrote shows for Syndication.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

OG Green Lantern HBO Max details

The show would have involved Green Lanterns throughout the 3 known time periods (mainly Alan Scott (40s); Bree Jarta and Guy (80s); Jessica and Simon (Modern))

The main conflict connection was the rise of the Alien Alliance corrupting the GLC with The Dominators attacking the 80's team and the Manhunters leading the conflict against the Modern team.

Part of the conflict is enforced by the kidnapping of a couple GOTU and attacks across numerous sectors.

Sinestro's story takes place in the 80's and slowly shows his declineafter being positioned as the Green Lantern of Korugar. He is mentioned to be partnering with a human (Hal).

The Guardians had been hiding the secret of the Sector 666 Massacre which would be uncovered by the Modern team.

The Modern team attempts to find the creator of the glitch with the knowledge of the Indigo Tribe, leading to Krona being the big bad, pulling all the strings. The Modern team tracks him down to attempt to reverse the damage but causes a time imbalance (supposed to be shown in the finale).

40's - Alan, Rop Lop Fan, Kilowog, Abin Sur

80's- Bree, Guy, Arisia, Kilowog

Modern - Jessica, Simon, Kilowog, Tomar-Re, Katma

Leaked concept art for an Aquagirl cartoon that’s apparently in dev

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

^^^
    That looks fun! I hope they keep the art style the same as in the concept art.

WB is like "Hey Disney we have mermaids too". lol

Is that supposed to be Dolphin ?

Also, they seem to be keeping Aquaman based on Momoa in animated appearances.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

No. Seems to be Jacqui Hyde. Jackson's Earth-11 counterpart from the recent Teen Justice comic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. Seems to be Jacqui Hyde. Jackson's Earth-11 counterpart from the recent Teen Justice comic.
    It’s definitely not her, that girl is white. It’s probably just a kid version of Dolphin or Andy redesigned to look like Dolphin.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    He should have held up his piny too. That is so something Peacemaker would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I can hear the theme song again in my head...

Warner Bros Montreal is working on another multiplayer DC game after GK.

Not Superman then. Given they killed off Batman in GK I’m ruling out JL as well. My guess is it’s a YJ or Teen Titans game and it will probably be just as mediocre as GK. WB simply refuses to learn and will keep chasing the GAAS cash cow even though that fad has already died off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Warner Bros Montreal is working on another multiplayer DC game after GK.

Not Superman then. Given they killed off Batman in GK I’m ruling out JL as well. My guess is it’s a YJ or Teen Titans game and it will probably be just as mediocre as GK. WB simply refuses to learn and will keep chasing the GAAS cash cow even though that fad has already died off.
    So I guess Gotham Knights did well enough...?

I think they mentioned the Titans a lot in GK so that would make sense. Not sure how well they'd jump from Bats to characters with powers though (then again they had Jason teleporting).