Page 100 of 693 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    fingers crossed too... and if booster is around, hopefully ted might not be too far behind...
    The Bug would be tough to insure!

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

JONAH HEX. YAY!!!

With Rip Hunter around I was hoping we would see DC Characters from different time periods make an appearance on DC LEGENDS.

BANNED

How about the Titans of Tomorrow,Geoff future bad Titans? Introduce the characters as overpowered and evil,then CW can start showing the younger,happier,less powerful versions in the present,maybe get a show started that way

This is just awesome

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

BANNED

Man this is a pretty smart way of doing jonn? Could have been so much worse.his powers are really well displayed on the show to,and now we have intangibility.I LOVE that they are using all his non SUPER abilities to make him look different than Kara,keep it that way

Sorry if this has been discussed already elsewhere in this thread but I just want to say that thrilled as I am about the introduction of new characters like Vixen and Mister Terrific on "Arrow," I still wish they'd spend some time fleshing out some of the ones they've already introduced. Namely, Wildcat and Huntress.

Return of Reverse Flash

Many fans expected this Reverse-Flash to come from Earth-2, but Kreisberg said that won't be the case. “Time on our show does not unfold linearly,” the executive producer explained. “Sometimes you’ve seen events from one direction and then you start to see them from the other. This Reverse-Flash is not exactly the Reverse-Flash that we saw disintegrate at the end of the year. It’s a Reverse-Flash from an earlier timeline. It’s not the Earth-Two Reverse-Flash, it’s the Reverse-Flash. That is, hands down, one of our best episodes.”
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...hs-return-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Never heard about this until now. Very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Interesting. I wonder who they'll use and who they might have access to as far as characters are concerned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If it's anyone but Booster Gold I'll be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Booster and Ted would be awesome in a comedy series... i was thinking of Eel O'Brien, I wonder if they have the budget for FX for every episode...

So, is "Powerless" the working title?
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    Booster was the guy that immediately came to mind for me as well -- seems like a good fit for this kind of show. Fingers crossed...
    BG is most likely going to show up in LoT, since his son is in that show...then again, who knows. It does seem like they are giving TV division a lot more freedom these days..so perhaps BG might make an appearance on both shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Starfire! And is that a reference to Titans Tower ?

Also sounds like Kari Wahlgren as Kori. I wonder if that will carry over into Justice League vs. The Teen Titans. And man, Batfamily business is always keeping Dick away (in more ways then one) .
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Yeah this scene seems specifically designed to set up the Justice League vs Titans movie. We now know that Starfire exists in this universe and that she and Nightwing are a couple. And we now know that Nghtwing has another team outside of the Batfamily. Titans Tower!
    I am thinking it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wave View Post
    Sorry if this has been discussed already elsewhere in this thread but I just want to say that thrilled as I am about the introduction of new characters like Vixen and Mister Terrific on "Arrow," I still wish they'd spend some time fleshing out some of the ones they've already introduced. Namely, Wildcat and Huntress.
    I do agree; I was hoping they would expand on Wildcat, but he just disappeared last season...and haven't heard back from ever since. Hoping he will come back.

Huntress..perhaps. I have heard fans wanting a Birds of Prey show, so maybe

As far as Booster Gold in Legends is concerned, I think we might see Rip make a reference to his dad but that'll probably be it. In terms of live-action, I expect we'll see Booster pop either in the DCEU (with Blue Beetle) or in the Powerless show.

BANNED

Powerless seems the perfect show to show off the more oddball superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    The Bug would be tough to insure!
    How about an organization that has Guy Gardner in its rooster?

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

I just listened to the 2 part Passion of the Kreisberg episodes of the Fatman on Batman podcast that came out last month and there is 2 things that is relevant to the Arrowverse.

• At the time of the podcast; Dec 16; Teen Titans were off limits because of the TNT show.
    • Andrew's dream DC show would either be Booster Gold or Nightwing.

JL vs TT

The Teen Titans are about to make their debut in DC's animated movie-verse. TV Insider has revealed the cast for the animated feature "Justice League vs. Teen Titans." Jon Bernthal will voice the demon Trigon; his daughter, Titans member Raven, will be voiced by "American Horror Story's" Taissa Farmiga. Rounding out the cast is Jake T. Austin (Blue Beetle), Brandon Soo Hoo (Beast Boy) and Kari Wahlgren (Starfire).

The Titans voice actors join a cast comprised of DC animated film vets; the Titans team is rounded out by Shemar Moore (Cyborg), Sean Maher (Nightwing) and Stuart Allan (Robin). The Justice Leaguers in the film are Jason O’Mara (Batman), Jerry O’Connell (Superman), Rosario Dawson (Wonder Woman) and Christopher Gorham (Flash).
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...als-voice-cast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    i wonder if this is the full cast. because it would be really disappointing if green lantern got excluded.