Page 103 of 693 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It seems like Dick comes in and talks Damian into going to the Titans, realizing that it's probably the best place to put Robin to help him to develop into more of a team player and interact with other heroes his age.

I'm not sure if his placement in that art is meant to mean he actually joins the League, since it doesn't look like he's in that many scenes past the one where he delivers Damian to Starfire.
    He also probably shows up during the Justice League fight and the final fight against Trigon.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Nightwing will probably fight the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Justice League vs. Teen Titans - Exclusive Sneak Peek:

Looking awesome! Can't wait for the movie .

Raven interacting with Damian looks both hilarious and adorable. And her expression at a naked Beast Boy .

So the main conflict between the League and the Titans is over Raven...sounds like Avengers vs. X-Men.

It seems like the Teen Titans' mission statement, at least in the context of this universe and by the time of the movie, is a team that takes in young, teenage, Superheroes who have nowhere also to go and have trouble controlling their powers.

Also seems like the Titans have been around for a while, maybe even dating back to Dick as Robin given his experience with them and relationship with Starfire, but since Raven, Beast Boy, and Blue Beetle seem like the most recent additions or recruits to the team before Damian joined, I wonder who was on the original team alongside Dick and Kory?

It's really cool that Starfire's the leader of the Titans for this, though I'm curious as to when Dick likely handed over the reins of the team over to her...

"Titans Go!" Ha! I was expecting Titans Together though. Still pretty awesome to hear Starfire (and Kari Wahlgren) say it.

So it looks like GL, Aquaman, and Shazam are definitely sitting this movie out. I hope we get back to them for the next League movie though.

Cyborg feeling more at home with the Titans due to his age and status in the League is a nice touch.

Is the League fighting Mister Twister? There's that crimson tornado and the guy with a "t" on his shirt that Cyborg's fighting.

So while the Blue Beetle design is basically the same as in Young Justice, his out-of-suit design is different. What's up with Jaime's hair? And it looks like the Scarab possesses him during the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He also probably shows up during the Justice League fight and the final fight against Trigon.
    Yeah, definitely .

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

looks entertaining. Still think they could handle Demian a lot more tactfully than they are.
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Looks cool. I like the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    looks entertaining. Still think they could handle Demian a lot more tactfully than they are.
    Yeah they really aren't doing him any favors. From the looks of the comments around the web he's quickly becoming one of the most hated characters around. So the animated movies are destroying all the work Grant and Tomasi did to make the character likable. Forcing him into this movie was a terrible idea. Not only are Bat fans hating on him but now the wrath of the Titans' fans will follow.

BANNED

There's honestly nothing likable about Damian. I don't know what Morrison was thinking. And besides we already have someone like him, his name is Jason Todd. It looks like Damian is in charge of the group, so that means Cyborg is going to be following orders from a child? That's kind of insulting.

Allison Paige Joins Flash as Trajectory
    "Days of Our Lives" alum Allison Paige has joined "The Flash" as Trajectory, the show's first female speedster. According to TVLine, Trajectory arrives in Central City with a penchant for chaos.

Eliza Harmon -- who goes by Trajectory when in costume -- will debut in episode 16. After she stirs up some trouble in Central City, Barry gets the blame, which drives him to find her and stop her before she completely ruins his reputation.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Looking awesome! Can't wait for the movie .

Raven interacting with Damian looks both hilarious and adorable. And her expression at a naked Beast Boy .

So the main conflict between the League and the Titans is over Raven...sounds like Avengers vs. X-Men.

It seems like the Teen Titans' mission statement, at least in the context of this universe and by the time of the movie, is a team that takes in young, teenage, Superheroes who have nowhere also to go and have trouble controlling their powers.

Also seems like the Titans have been around for a while, maybe even dating back to Dick as Robin given his experience with them and relationship with Starfire, but since Raven, Beast Boy, and Blue Beetle seem like the most recent additions or recruits to the team before Damian joined, I wonder who was on the original team alongside Dick and Kory?

It's really cool that Starfire's the leader of the Titans for this, though I'm curious as to when Dick likely handed over the reins of the team over to her...

"Titans Go!" Ha! I was expecting Titans Together though. Still pretty awesome to hear Starfire (and Kari Wahlgren) say it.

So it looks like GL, Aquaman, and Shazam are definitely sitting this movie out. I hope we get back to them for the next League movie though.

Cyborg feeling more at home with the Titans due to his age and status in the League is a nice touch.

Is the League fighting Mister Twister? There's that crimson tornado and the guy with a "t" on his shirt that Cyborg's fighting.

So while the Blue Beetle design is basically the same as in Young Justice, his out-of-suit design is different. What's up with Jaime's hair? And it looks like the Scarab possesses him during the movie.

Yeah, definitely .
    I hate hearing Titans go, it reminds me of that annoying show and it was only the battle cry in the show. It really should be Titans Together because it sounds so much better.

I'm not looking forward to this but I'm going to see it like always and it will most likely be a disappointment.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Cool trailer.

I wonder who possessed Superman is fighting? It doesn't look like Luthor unless something is seriously wrong with him .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    There's honestly nothing likable about Damian. I don't know what Morrison was thinking. And besides we already have someone like him, his name is Jason Todd. It looks like Damian is in charge of the group, so that means Cyborg is going to be following orders from a child? That's kind of insulting.
    Damian is not leading the team. Starfire is the leader (hence why she says Titans Go). Damian's just in the lead role because he's the current Robin and because he offers an outsiders perspective into the Titans as their newest member.

I hate hearing Titans go, it reminds me of that annoying show and it was only the battle cry in the show. It really should be Titans Together because it sounds so much better.

I'm not looking forward to this but I'm going to see it like always and it will most likely be a disappointment.
    I have fond memories of the original Teen Titans cartoon so I have an affinity for it, and I think it's a good battle cry in its own right, but I can definitely understand wanting Titans Together to be used.

I hope you're not disappointed .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Morrison actually progressed the character over his run. He started off kind of insufferable and annoying, but readers could understand this because he was raided by Talia and Ras Al Ghul. And readers could actually see his progression over story arcs. Plus pairing him with a Dick Grayson Batman was genius. Having Bruce and Demian together alone isn't that interesting to me.

Grant Morrison: I kind of wanted to see him stepping up to the plate. In the past, he's had to become Batman when Batman's disappeared or been injured, but it's something he's never comfortable with--and I think the reason why he wasn't comfortable with it was because he never had his own Robin. He was never really in the Batman role; he was always pretending. But by giving him his own, definite Robin, I think it actually elevated Grayson into being a real Batman. He rose to take up that role. I kind of always saw him as the quintessential superhero--you know, he's the first-ever sidekick and he's grown up. He's pretty relaxed. He's handled the traumas in a way that maybe Batman even hadn't done it. So, I like this idea of having this more relaxed, light-hearted Batman who's very acrobatic. He's very physical in a very different way. And just to show that Grayson--how comfortable he became in that role and how effortlessly he tamed the kid.

Dick new how to handle Demian. He gave him just enough rope let him breath gave him space. It was a cool reversal of the robin Batman personality dynamic.
    The J-man

The dialogue shown of the Titans sounds really awful. Beast Boy sounds terrible and Damian sounds like his voice acting is getting worse.

The dialogue shown of the Titans sounds really awful. Beast Boy sounds terrible and Damian sounds like his voice acting is getting worse.
    Really? I thought Beast Boy sounded like Beast Boy (his VA here even reminds me of Greg Cipes even though they sound nothing alike).

I can get not enjoying Damian's voice but I personally think, at this point, that Stuart Allan's really come into his own in the role. Or maybe I'm just used to him at this point. Maybe that's also how I view O'Mara as Batman .

Really? I thought Beast Boy sounded like Beast Boy (his VA here even reminds me of Greg Cipes even though they sound nothing alike).

I can get not enjoying Damian's voice but I personally think, at this point, that Stuart Allan's really come into his own in the role. Or maybe I'm just used to him at this point. Maybe that's also how I view O'Mara as Batman .
    I don't think any of the voice actors really fit their characters and Andrea Romano chose these voice actors which is surprising to me. She is the reason for the fantastic voices behind the DCAU, but in these projects all the voices feel off. No one feels like their character with the exception of Nathan Fillion as Hal in JL:TOA even though that movie sucked.

I don't hate O'Mara but it isn't my ideal Bat-voice. The people who voice Dick and Alfred are probably the only ones I would say I like, their voices fit the characters.
    Last edited by byrd156; 01-27-2016 at 08:12 AM.