Page 104 of 690 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 10336
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    There's honestly nothing likable about Damian. I don't know what Morrison was thinking. And besides we already have someone like him, his name is Jason Todd. It looks like Damian is in charge of the group, so that means Cyborg is going to be following orders from a child? That's kind of insulting.
    Starfire is the leader whereas Jason and Damian are nothing alike. However this Damian does indeed need redeemable and likeable qualities fast.
    Last edited by darkseidpwns; 01-27-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Gotham Stories: Motion Comic

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I don't think any of the voice actors really fit their characters and Andrea Romano chose these voice actors which is surprising to me. She is the reason for the fantastic voices behind the DCAU, but in these projects all the voices feel off. No one feels like their character with the exception of Nathan Fillion as Hal in JL:TOA even though that movie sucked.
    Hmm...okay. Personally, I think the Titans sound great and fit their characters well from what we've heard. I'm glad they're keeping the TOA recasts of Diana and Superman because I think they better fit the characters then the War VA's.

Agree to disagree I guess .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...okay. Personally, I think the Titans sound great and fit their characters well from what we've heard. I'm glad they're keeping the TOA recasts of Diana and Superman because I think they better fit the characters then the War VA's.

Agree to disagree I guess .
    Pretty much everything just rubs me the wrong way. When DC comics would start sucking I had the animation to fall back on. Now both of them suck and I have to fall back onto the films. Hopefully Rebirth can do something to bring me back.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Just dropping in to appreciate Christopher Drake's work. Especially the scores of DarkKnightReturns and CrisisOnTwoEarths. He really puts you in the mood.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

So I've heard that Arrow is turning Felicity into a copy of Oracle? Have they no shame?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    So I've heard that Arrow is turning Felicity into a copy of Oracle? Have they no shame?
    At least they said the Oracle codename was taken .

Future Version of Ollie in LoT - Details

"We're not only introducing our version of Connor Hawke to our universe, we're going to meet the 2046 version of Oliver Queen, and Stephen Amell is going to be reprising his role from Arrow," executive producer Marc Guggenheim told Entertainment Weekly. "As an added bonus to comic-book fans, Oliver is missing his left arm and will be sporting a goatee, in a nod to the character's appearance in the seminal 'Dark Knight Returns.' We think this episode features some of the coolest things we've ever done."
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

shame? It's the same company. Plus its not like Barbara can use it or would be as relevant in the cinematic universe or comics thanks to the current version of Cyborg.

I mean Smallville did it and people seemed to love it.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Future Version of Ollie in LoT - Details
    I like the sound of it except for the Miller influence, I can't stand his stuff.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    shame? It's the same company. Plus its not like Barbara can use it or would be as relevant in the cinematic universe or comics thanks to the current version of Cyborg.

I mean Smallville did it and people seemed to love it.
    I'm just referring to all the Batman rip offs. The stoic humorless personality, Ra's Al Ghul heir storyline, and now a tragically wheelchair-bound tech wizard with eyes everywhere. I know Green Arrow started as a Batman knock-off, but shouldn't that make their differences that much more important? It's just sad a show about Green Arrow doesn't seem to have Green Arrow in it IMO.

I'm just referring to all the Batman rip offs. The stoic humorless personality, Ra's Al Ghul heir storyline, and now a tragically wheelchair-bound tech wizard with eyes everywhere. I know Green Arrow started as a Batman knock-off, but shouldn't that make their differences that much more important? It's just sad a show about Green Arrow doesn't seem to have Green Arrow in it IMO.
    hey Green Arrow is the best Batman show on tv right now.
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

I second this.

Granted, it didn't have Green Arrow for three seasons, so one could say it wasn't necesarilly a Green Arrow show then .

Though for what it's worth, as much as I sometimes wish Arrow could find more of its own identity away from influences or elements of Batman and be truer to classic Green Arrow, it makes a little sense to take influence from Batman given how GA started out, and in the context of the universe, and when put against Flash, I think the Batman influences have worked out as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Granted, it didn't have Green Arrow for three seasons, so one could say it wasn't necesarilly a Green Arrow show then .

Though for what it's worth, as much as I sometimes wish Arrow could find more of its own identity away from influences or elements of Batman and be truer to classic Green Arrow, it makes a little sense to take influence from Batman given how GA started out, and in the context of the universe, and when put against Flash, I think the Batman influences have worked out as a whole.
    That's one of the things I really liked about the show, he hasn't really become GA yet. Each season he gets closer and closer to becoming the actual super-hero. He is almost there completely but he probably needs another season before he becomes more like the comic version.

Plus it's an Elseworld story so I'm fine with all the changes.