Page 105 of 693 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10395

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lead the DC Comics Super Heroes against their most infamous foes in adventures packed with relentless thrills, fun and action. No need to wait for the good stuff to start, each eleven-minute episode jumps in with lightning-paced action and heroics. Whether defending the Earth, facing invaders from space, or battling the bizarre forces of magic, the always-rotating team of Justice League heroes, are up to any challenge.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WW has Gal's skirt. I like it.

Not sure how to feel about the art style. It's very simple and stylized, which isn't a bad thing per se, but I'd have to see them in action (pardon the pun) to really make a judgement on them.
    Last edited by Frontier; 01-29-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Seems 2016 is going to be a good year for DC, assuming this air this year.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

11 minute episodes?
    So they're modeling the format after Teen Titans Go! Damn, gone are the days of epic emotionally impactful Justice League Unlimited 2 parters.
    Not really digging the animation style. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Gonna hold off judgement until I actually see the show.
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-29-2016 at 02:46 PM.

BANNED

No matter what DC or Warner Bros does, they'll never satisfy you guys. It's been a while since we had a Justice League cartoon and it's also cool that we'll get a rotating cast just like JLU. I'm looking forward to this, it doesn't make any sense to judge this harshly. We still don't know much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    11 minute episodes?
    So they're modeling the format after Teen Titans Go! Damn, gone are the days of epic emotionally impactful Justice League Unlimited 2 parters.
    ymmv, but Steven Universe is able to pack a lot of emotion in 11-minute increments.

Gonna hold off judgement until I actually see the show.
    Yeah, same. I remember people bitching about Batman: Brave and the Bold, based on one promo-image, but that wound up being a great show.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are back, I'm sold. A nice thing about 11 minutes is they should be able to do several episodes very quickly. Not to bad of a year for DC fans as far as other media; 2 live action films, 3 animated films, a new live action tv series and now a new animated series.

hope its actually justice league and not just trinity
    The J-man

BANNED

It looks like we'll see Green Arrow, Hawkman, Vixen, Atom, Plastic Man, Zatanna & Shazam in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post

Yeah, same. I remember people bitching about Batman: Brave and the Bold, based on one promo-image, but that wound up being a great show.
    true. i really disliked the first images of Batman: The Brave and the Bold but it ended up being one of my favorite comic book shows ever. looking forward to Diedich Bader as Booster Gold.

so it looks like Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Harley Quinn?, Plastic Man, The Flash, Shazam, Black Canary, Virman Vundabar?, Vixen, Kalibak?, Blue Beetle, Mirror Master?, Dex-Starr?, Darkseid, Felix Faust, Steppenwolf?, Killer Frost
    Last edited by Robotman; 01-29-2016 at 05:37 PM.

true. i really disliked the first images of Batman: The Brave and the Bold but it ended up being one of my favorite comic book shows ever. looking forward to Diedich Bader as Booster Gold.
    Same, I loved Brave and the Bold.
    Like a fat man about to get Lasik surgery, I am going to weight and see.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Anybody here love CBS' new Supergirl show? I sent an e-mail to DC Comics about the possibility of having Aztek: The Ultimate Man appear in a future episode (later, an Aztek television series)! Keep up the great work, DC and CBS!

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carloshll726 View Post
    Anybody here love CBS' new Supergirl show? I sent an e-mail to DC Comics about the possibility of having Aztek: The Ultimate Man appear in a future episode (later, an Aztek television series)! Keep up the great work, DC and CBS!
    Plenty of us. In fact, over on the TV/Film board there is plenty of discussion taking place at any given time on the show. Here's an example:

http://community.comicbookresources....12#post1758812

It's a bit difficult to keep pace of things over there being British (guessing from your avatar?) as we get these shows later over here and always seem to be behind but why not check them out ?

so it looks like Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Harley Quinn?, Plastic Man, The Flash, Shazam, Black Canary, Virman Vundabar?, Vixen, Kalibak?, Blue Beetle, Mirror Master?, Dex-Starr?, Darkseid, Felix Faust, Steppenwolf?, Killer Frost
    Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Same, I loved Brave and the Bold.
    Like a fat man about to get Lasik surgery, I am going to weight and see.
    Loved B&B...it was lighter in tone, but awesome.

This is not targeting us, so it's most likely going to be lighter in tone, like B&B
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.