Page 106 of 693 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 10395

In the background, I see from left to right Hawkman, Green Arrow, Zatanna, manbat, Plastic Man, constantine, virman vundabar, black canary?, captain marvel, flash, vixen, kalibak?, blue beetle, darkseid, cheetah, deadshot, martian manhunter, amanda waller?, felix faust?, steppenwolf?, killer frost.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 01-29-2016 at 08:45 PM.

I really enjoy this review for Bad Blood, the ending of the review summed up the New 52 animated films perfectly.

"It's just like the previous animated Bat films, all action, no point, no substance."

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I really enjoy this review for Bad Blood, the ending of the review summed up the New 52 animated films perfectly.

"It's just like the previous animated Bat films, all action, no point, no substance."

this is spot on
    The J-man

BANNED

I bet he gave it a bad review simply because it's New 52 material. I try my best to ignore those Anti-52 people, but they're everywhere.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Loved B&B...it was lighter in tone, but awesome.

This is not targeting us, so it's most likely going to be lighter in tone, like B&B
    That's the main reason I'm not rushing to judgment, I remember when I first saw Brave and The Bolds art and I thought it would be terrible. Thankfully Brave and the Bold ended up being fantastic, plus I can't see Conroy and Hamill coming back for a sub par series. I can't wait to see what other characters besides the trinity show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    I bet he gave it a bad review simply because it's New 52 material. I try my best to ignore those Anti-52 people, but they're everywhere.
    If you watched the movie or read the review you would know why it sucked. DC's animation used to have character, story and a sense of fun and adventure in them. Now the new animated films don't have any of these things.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Carloshll726 View Post
    Anybody here love CBS' new Supergirl show? I sent an e-mail to DC Comics about the possibility of having Aztek: The Ultimate Man appear in a future episode (later, an Aztek television series)! Keep up the great work, DC and CBS!
    Supergirl is my current favorite show on TV.

Astonishing Member

I agree. I haven't had so much fun watching a batman DTV for the longest time already. The last ones that I really liked was Son of Batman and Under the Red Hood. The reviewer seems really biased and completely not object at all.
    Last edited by nightrider; 01-30-2016 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    If you watched the movie or read the review you would know why it sucked. DC's animation used to have character, story and a sense of fun and adventure in them. Now the new animated films don't have any of these things.
    well that Bruce Timm one did.

to me a lot of the new animations feel rushed. The writing could could simply be better. The movies do some things well but the posts/stories could be a lot stronger
    The J-man

I personally think the current animated movies are improving, slowly but surely, even if obviously their quality is still quite divisive.

Personally, compared to War and Son of Batman, I'd like to say they've made some big strides in terms of quality. I've at least been enjoying the films a little more with each addition.

And I also think Justice League vs. Teen Titans looks awesome and can't wait to see it .

I bet you're saying that just because you're a new 52 little fanboy.

See how lazy and silly this kind of argument is?

If only the animated movies were actually like the new 52 instead of just borrowing aesthetics. They're not bad per say, just a good way to waste an hour with flashy action scenes. I guess Under the Red Hood set my expectations too high. Can't wait for The Killing Joke though!

While Bad Blood was not the greatest animated movie ever and certainly didn't live up to the source material for any of the characters featured
    Its the best out of all the new 52 animated movies
    So that's a win for WB

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    While Bad Blood was not the greatest animated movie ever and certainly didn't live up to the source material for any of the characters featured
    Its the best out of all the new 52 animated movies
    So that's a win for WB
    that's not saying too much. The animation and fight choreography is good. The basic premise is really interesting. The execution still leaves more to be desired/

I don't even consider these new 52 movies, because they don't hold true to the source material. Throne of Atlantis was a significant departure from the comic.

And this movie tried to take elements of from 4 different Batman stories. Somethings worked well like Batwing (even if he didn't get a lot of screen time). It was nice to see Batwoman even if they didn't do much with her character. Rightwing
    s role was underwhelming this really should have been his movie and it wasn't.
    The J-man

James Tucker really needs to go. The current crop of DC animated movies have ranged from average to terrible. We really need Bruce Timm back.