Page 118 of 695 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 10422

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    Isn't the second season of Justice League: Gods and Monster Chronicles supposed to be out this year? Not heard anything about that. Hope they haven't dropped it as I would love to see more of that world.
    Last I heard, those were put on hold for undisclosed reasons .

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I thought it was just a mini series. I don't think there is supposed to be more of it.
    The web based minis that had an episode on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman was said to be getting a second series to come out in 2016. They showed concept art of character designs for an alien Green Lantern and a Shazam. They said they were going to show more mini-episodes and make them a bit longer but this was like a year ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Last I heard, those were put on hold for undisclosed reasons .
    Really? I didn't hear that. That's... disappointing ☹️ Well, at least it's not cancelled... I hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

NEW Damain Wayne BATMAN Videogame E32016?

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Sounds like we have a lot of DC game news to look forward to at E3

I love how Damian is referred to as the "crazy Robin" .

Though if he's the main Batman you're playing as...I guess this would be the first Arkham game where you're outright killing people as Batman, unless this is a Damian who's a lot more willing to abide by a no-kill code as the Caped Crusader?

I also think the prospect of letting loose a Damian!Batman on a Gotham City populated by actual citizens is a little scary...but hey, Batcycle and Batcave .

It sounds like the Suicide Squad game is definitely happening, so it'll be interesting to see how that works, especially with WB Montreal at the helm. I'm definitely curious to see how they they'll likely take the Arkham game engine and use that to make a Suicide Squad game, which should be quite a bit different from a traditional Arkham game for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like we have a lot of DC game news to look forward to at E3

I love how Damian is referred to as the "crazy Robin" .

Though if he's the main Batman you're playing as...I guess this would be the first Arkham game where you're outright killing people as Batman, unless this is a Damian who's a lot more willing to abide by a no-kill code as the Caped Crusader?

I also think the prospect of letting loose a Damian!Batman on a Gotham City populated by actual citizens is a little scary...but hey, Batcycle and Batcave .

It sounds like the Suicide Squad game is definitely happening, so it'll be interesting to see how that works, especially with WB Montreal at the helm. I'm definitely curious to see how they they'll likely take the Arkham game engine and use that to make a Suicide Squad game, which should be quite a bit different from a traditional Arkham game for obvious reasons.
    I don't really believe that Damien is Batman in the rumored game. But I do think/hope that the whole populated Gotham part is true. I want a Batman game that's like Spider-Man 2.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

A Damien game where a very dark Batman kills people seems completely against everything DC Comics and the DCCU are championing lately. Rebirth was supposedly about bringing "hope" back to the DCU and easing up on the grim dark characters. When Johns was promoted to his new position as the Kevin Feige of the DCCU he said that the films would be a more light and hopeful. It seems odd for them to releases a game with themes that go against everything they've been saying lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    A Damien game where a very dark Batman kills people seems completely against everything DC Comics and the DCCU are championing lately. Rebirth was supposedly about bringing "hope" back to the DCU and easing up on the grim dark characters. When Johns was promoted to his new position as the Kevin Feige of the DCCU he said that the films would be a more light and hopeful. It seems odd for them to releases a game with themes that go against everything they've been saying lately.
    Well games have a long development cycle so the dark Batman game could have been in development since AK was released or even before. So what Johns has been saying might not apply to the game, if the rumors are even true.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    NEW Damain Wayne BATMAN Videogame E32016?

WOW,WOW. I hope it's actually good, assuming ofcourse if it's true but damn imagine a proper Heretic, Professor Pyg, Flamingo, Dr Hurt against Damian.

BANNED

There's nothing wrong with dark stuff, it should just be sensible and well crafted. DC is just run by reactionary morons who have no clue what they're doing and just go around chasing their own tails in circles. We got New-52 because they thought their universe wasn't dark enough and burdened by legacy characters, 5 years later we get Rebirth and it'll continue, they can blame Watchmen all they like but if a new Nolan or Miller creates a dark product that explodes across the movie/comic world with in a few years (Affleck has a shot at that) then they'll just try to ape that in no time either that or another flop like GL will be all that it'll take.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    There's nothing wrong with dark stuff, it should just be sensible and well crafted. DC is just run by reactionary morons who have no clue what they're doing and just go around chasing their own tails in circles. We got New-52 because they thought their universe wasn't dark enough and burdened by legacy characters, 5 years later we get Rebirth and it'll continue, they can blame Watchmen all they like but if a new Nolan or Miller creates a dark product that explodes across the movie/comic world with in a few years (Affleck has a shot at that) then they'll just try to ape that in no time either that or another flop like GL will be all that it'll take.
    Yeah DC/WB never blame the product that they're producing. The Green Lantern movie failed so it must mean that their fans don't like brighter superheroes. Batman v. Superman was a dissapointment so it must mean that dark themes are not popular. It never occurs to them that maybe the product they created was bad.

BANNED

Yeah DC/WB never blame the product that they're producing. The Green Lantern movie failed so it must mean that their fans don't like brighter superheroes. Batman v. Superman was a dissapointment so it must mean that dark themes are not popular. It never occurs to them that maybe the product they created was bad.
    Bingo, they should replace the words dark and light with good and bad, it'll do them wonders. If this supposed game is good then no one will mind the violence but if it's just hours of mindless violence, profanity and vulgarity devoid of any real enjoyment then it will rightfully deserved to be panned. Still like you said knowing DC they'll just blame dark and Damian.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

So according to this blurb on the BBFC (British Classification Board)'s website, one of the next DC Animated Movies shall be Justice League Dark and a preview will be included with The Killing Joke.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 06-07-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    So according to this blurb on the BBFC (British Classification Board)'s website, one of the next DC Animated Movies shall be Justice League Dark and a preview will be included with The Killing Joke.
    I read in an interview with J.M. DeMatteis that they had thrown around the idea of a Justice League Dark or Trinity War movie before, so it seems like they're at least finally going through with the former .

Heck, given the League has had major trouble with magic in the last two Justice League movies (with Orm's trident and Trigon), it's a logical progression to expand the League with magic-users or create an auxiliary League or extension of the team more focused on dealing with magical threats. If the JLD is even officially involved with the main League at all, granted.

I wonder if they could get Matt Ryan to voice Constantine in this

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

There's also this image that's started floating around, could be the leaked long-rumored Injustice 2, though it also could be a fan-made hoax:

BANNED

Sadly, both the Damian and Suicide Squad game will turn out to be nothing more than rumours. Same goes for that PS4 Spider-Man game as well, most probably. The "mystery" game is 90% Injustice 2, which leaves me cold. It was cool and all when it was first announced, but a couple of years later, it's pretty boring. Fighting games in general are not my cup of tea, and it's a shame we'll be getting more of the same instead of a new video-game. Where's my hack n' slash Deathstroke game? Where's my GoW-esque Wonder Woman game? Where's my Rogues GTA game? Admitedly, DC is waaaay better than Marvel in the VG department, but even then, it's either Batman or nothing. It's become boring, really...