Page 121 of 693 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Vigilante and Huntress could probably do a decent FPS Superhero game...maybe Adam Strange too?
    I want to see more Vigilante in animation and in the comics, his appearances alongside Shinning Knight in JLU were awesome.

I love Bioware they make the best best RPGs and if they could make a KOTOR/Mass Effect-type Adam Strange game that would be mind blowing.

As for Huntress, I always wanted a Bat-family game that would be almost like No Man's Land.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

really interesting that the Injustice 2 poster has Batman squaring off against the Flash. really hope this means that Batman is the villain this time around. if the Flash is a big part of the story line it most likely involves alternate earths as crossing dimensional barriers is kind of the Flash's thing. plus it goes along with the alternate reality story line of the first Injustice. Batman's suit having the green glow could mean it's fueled by Kryptonite (which of course would keep Superman at bay) or maybe he's in possession of a GL ring.
    maybe an experiment with kryptonite went wrong and not only gave Bats super powers but drove him a bit mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    really interesting that the Injustice 2 poster has Batman squaring off against the Flash. really hope this means that Batman is the villain this time around. if the Flash is a big part of the story line it most likely involves alternate earths as crossing dimensional barriers is kind of the Flash's thing. plus it goes along with the alternate reality story line of the first Injustice. Batman's suit having the green glow could mean it's fueled by Kryptonite (which of course would keep Superman at bay) or maybe he's in possession of a GL ring.
    maybe an experiment with kryptonite went wrong and not only gave Bats super powers but drove him a bit mad.
    Honestly the poster is probably just a poster showing off the characters. I don't think it's giving any insight to the story. It's like the promotional material for the first Injustice where WW was fighting Harley, Bats fighting Grundy, etc.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Vixen is joining Legends of Tomorrow...kinda.

It sounds like we're getting one of Mari's ancestors, so that might be interesting, even if it's a shame we can't get modern Vixen in there .

At least Megalyn E.K. is reprising for season 2 of the web-series .

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

The next DC Animated feature after Killing Joke will be Justice League Dark!

http://www.newsarama.com/29632-justi...ated-film.html
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    The next DC Animated feature after Killing Joke will be Justice League Dark!

http://www.newsarama.com/29632-justi...ated-film.html
    It'll be interesting to see what the roster looks like, though I'm hoping they can get Matt Ryan back to play Constantine .

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I don't think it's continuing the story. Injustice is just going to be the brand of DC's fighting games.

I can't wait to kick ass in a new fighting game. But I really hope more DC games are on the way.
    I doubt that they would change the universe that it was set in if it shares the same name. Plus, it spawned a semi-successful comic that has lasted for a couple years. Why would they turn their back on that?

I also would've preferred a different title than Injustice: 2 (assuming that it will be called that) so that it would stand better on its own, but I can understand the name from a marketing standpoint.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    I doubt that they would change the universe that it was set in if it shares the same name. Plus, it spawned a semi-successful comic that has lasted for a couple years. Why would they turn their back on that?

I also would've preferred a different title than Injustice: 2 (assuming that it will be called that) so that it would stand better on its own, but I can understand the name from a marketing standpoint.
    Then how are they going to explain the destruction of that world in Convergence?

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Then how are they going to explain the destruction of that world in Convergence?
    That's just what I was thinking XD.

Then again not everyone who plays video games reads comics so they probably don't care.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

I'm fine with Injustice 2 happening, but I think it would be interesting if someone besides Netherrealm Studios developed it. I mean, they make great games, but I'd like the next Injustice to feel like something besides Mortal Kombat with less gore and DC characters plugged in. And I'd also prefer for it to be a completely new story and not a direct sequel to the first game.

Most wanted playable characters: Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Vixen, John Stewart, Doctor Fate, Steel, and Blue Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I'm fine with Injustice 2 happening, but I think it would be interesting if someone besides Netherrealm Studios developed it. I mean, they make great games, but I'd like the next Injustice to feel like something besides Mortal Kombat with less gore and DC characters plugged in. And I'd also prefer for it to be a completely new story and not a direct sequel to the first game.

Most wanted playable characters: Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Vixen, John Stewart, Doctor Fate, Steel, and Blue Beetle.
    Really? Because NetherRealm created a whole new style of fighting with Injustice and used all the cool new features and engine for MKX. That made it feel like Injustice but with more blood and MK characters.

Zatanna, MM, and John Stewart were all playable in Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    That's just what I was thinking XD.

Then again not everyone who plays video games reads comics so they probably don't care.
    That's kinda the point why I brought up that question. The comic series is great and all but it was only about that alternate Earth. Injustice is probably going to be bouncing around using DC's multiverse for different characters and for the story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Problem is, these are all just rumours. Until we get something of substance, that's all they are. We get so very few games based on comics, and the ones we get are based on the usual suspects. Fact is, the video-game are hasn't been explored, at least in recent years. There are tons of things they could do, but nah, we're getting another Injustice...
    Rumors. I mean we have it straight from the horses' mouth that they're working on two separate AAA DC games http://wbgamesmontreal.com/en/ But naw it's "just rumors".

Injustice 2 Trailer

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some more Justice League Action characters/designs were shown at the Kre8tif Conference 2016 in Malaysia.

Attachment 36487

So from left to right it looks like:

Top: Blue Beetle, Johnny Thunder (?), Dr. Fate, Shazam, Dr. Light, Mr. Terrific (?), Joker.

Middle: Swamp-Thing (?), Firestorm (Ronnie), Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter.

Bottom: Big Barda, Hourman (?), Harley Quinn, Hawkman, Lobo, and two other characters who I really can't place...
    I like the fact they are going with a Bruce Timm visual style. Hopefully a trailer will be coming soon and I pray it won't get cancelled like Young Justice did.