Page 122 of 693 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 10395
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Injustice 2 Trailer

Not bad, not amazing either. I wonder how the weird armor mode we saw in the trailer will be worked into the game. Maybe it's a replacement for the special attacks from the last game, and enables better moves for a time. Or it's for different fighting styles like in MKX.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Really? Because NetherRealm created a whole new style of fighting with Injustice and used all the cool new features and engine for MKX. That made it feel like Injustice but with more blood and MK characters.

Zatanna, MM, and John Stewart were all playable in Injustice.
    InJustice still felt pretty similar to MK9 IMO. Yeah they added the area interactions and the controls weren't exactly the same, but the fairly simplistic controls and 2d fighting still gives off an MK vibe. But I agree that MKX took some elements from Injustice, even if it reverted back to the controls of MK9.

And I know MM and Zatanna were DLC but I'd like them to be part of the main roster now, especially since the last games insistence on 50/50 heroes and villains led to a few fairly bland playable villains, like Bane and Killer Frost.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Seeing everyone with armor mode in that trailer is giving me flashbacks to:

Astonishing Member

Injustice 2 Trailer

Wow. Love the armour mode. Aquaman looks kickass. Supergirl is going to be in the game just as I predicted. Flash looks freaking awesome. Superman's logo looks a bit small.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Wow. Love the armour mode. Aquaman looks kickass. Supergirl is going to be in the game just as I predicted. Flash looks freaking awesome. Superman's logo looks a bit small.
    What I loved most was the story line...so I hope they can continue with that in this new game. I am wondering if Regime Superman would break out of prison (or if someone else would do it).
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

What I loved most was the story line...so I hope they can continue with that in this new game. I am wondering if Regime Superman would break out of prison (or if someone else would do it).
    Well the synopsis does say that there is a bigger threat coming. So someone might break Supes out of prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    InJustice still felt pretty similar to MK9 IMO. Yeah they added the area interactions and the controls weren't exactly the same, but the fairly simplistic controls and 2d fighting still gives off an MK vibe. But I agree that MKX took some elements from Injustice, even if it reverted back to the controls of MK9.

And I know MM and Zatanna were DLC but I'd like them to be part of the main roster now, especially since the last games insistence on 50/50 heroes and villains led to a few fairly bland playable villains, like Bane and Killer Frost.
    The blocking is completely different from MK9 which is a huge difference in a fighting game. I've played MK9, Injustice, and MKX religiously and none of them felt the same. Sure there are elements that are similar but in no way the same.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I just got Mirror's Edge Catalyst and it's pretty much a superhero game. The parkour system is amazing and I just unlocked a grappling hook which is a lot of fun. This game really gives me hope for future superhero games that could borrow elements from MEC.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I just got Mirror's Edge Catalyst and it's pretty much a superhero game. The parkour system is amazing and I just unlocked a grappling hook which is a lot of fun. This game really gives me hope for future superhero games that could borrow elements from MEC.
    I've always thought a Nightwing Mirror's Edge type game would be cool. He'd probably be the best fit, though a Batman one would be more popular.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    I've always thought a Nightwing Mirror's Edge type game would be cool. He'd probably be the best fit, though a Batman one would be more popular.
    Yeah but the way you move in Mirror's Edge is more Nightwing than Batman.

Yeah but the way you move in Mirror's Edge is more Nightwing than Batman.
    I'd certainly agree with that, but I don't think that he is popular enough in the mainstream that DC would prioritize a Nightwing game. They'd rather make another Batman one Shame Mirror's Edge is EA, because I'd settle for just a Nightwing skin in that game.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I'd certainly agree with that, but I don't think that he is popular enough in the mainstream that DC would prioritize a Nightwing game. They'd rather make another Batman one Shame Mirror's Edge is EA, because I'd settle for just a Nightwing skin in that game.
    I really hope that DC starts using different characters for games. I'm still hoping for a bat-family, JSA, and JLA game. There's so much untapped potiental.

Mighty Member

Supergirl Season 2 to Start Shooting on July 25th

Supergirl will begin shooting its second season on July 25th, 2016 through April 26, 2017. These shoots are expected to be 10 days shoots per episode for a 22 episodes in the season. This is without taking into account any crossovers that maybe planned with the other The CW television shows.

BANNED

Oh man a Nightwing parkour game would be so awesome. But my ideal game would focus on several of Batmans allies and sidekicks and be like the team up segments in Arkham Knight, but without Bruce. Since most of the main Bat-Villains have been done to death in the games so far, they might be able to incorporate the Suicide Squad as the main villains, who are kind-of sort-of associated with Batman now.

Batman (Telltale Games)

The voice cast has been confirmed, with Troy Baker (The Last of Us) as Bruce Wayne, Laura Bailey (Tales From the Borderlands) as Selina Kyle, Travis Willingham (Ratchet & Clank) as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette (Oxenfree) as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel (Metal Gear Solid 4) as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer (Red Dead Redemption) as Lieutenant James Gordon, and Richard McGonagle (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End) as Carmine Falcone. T

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.