Page 124 of 693 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    i cant watch the video now, any idea who the 28 characters might be?
    From the character screen I think that's Joker on the third from the left. I think Sinsetro is the 2nd from the top right and Dr.Fate is to his left. Looks like it could be Robin under Supergirl. Flash looks like he's under Superman. No idea who the teddy bear looking guy is, possibly Captain Cold with his hood up. Maybe Black Canary next to him. Looks like Blue Beetle in the bottom left corner. That's all I got and I doubt any of it's right.

But I really hope the roster is larger since they still have till 2017.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    From the character screen I think that's Joker on the third from the left. I think Sinsetro is the 2nd from the top right and Dr.Fate is to his left. Looks like it could be Robin under Supergirl. Flash looks like he's under Superman. No idea who the teddy bear looking guy is, possibly Captain Cold with his hood up. Maybe Black Canary next to him. Looks like Blue Beetle in the bottom left corner. That's all I got and I doubt any of it's right.

But I really hope the roster is larger since they still have till 2017.
    thanks. same here. im hoping for a larger roster too.

glad to hear that dr. fate might be in the game. the dude needs some exposure.

hope that we get a hal jordan prime, and him having killer move/power sets.

Injustice 2: The Gear System and Combat Changes You Need to Know

Black Manta is confirmed as a stage transition.
    the game looks really promising. excited to see more.

Sad to see that the Black Manta in the trailer was just a stage interaction. Mind you, there is still a chance he might be one of the characters playable. And if not, there is always a chance of him being in the DLC.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

what's the timeline to injustice 2? its at next year right? but there will be gradual announcements of playable characters?

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    what's the timeline to injustice 2? its at next year right? but there will be gradual announcements of playable characters?
    The cast of Injustice 1 was unveiled over time, so yes, I assume that we will get more and more bits of the cast gradually up to the 2017 release date.

BANNED

Since there are 2 characters who appear to be wearing hats, I think one is the Joker and the other is Jonah Hex. And even though there's not much to go on, I think Red Robin is the character under Supergirl. Damian is still too young to be in a fighting game since he's barely a teenager, and it looks more like Tim Drake anyway. Also one of the silhouettes in the bottom right area looks like Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock.

The first 30 minutes of Telltale's 'Batman' are sexy and gritty - https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/16/...30-minutes-e3/

The best part of the interview,"Part of it will feature Batman as a skilled fighter. He isn't a killer, though.

"He's obviously very violent in what he does," Iggo says. "He's kind of ruthless as far as it needs to be. I don't think we're intending for him to be a murderer."
    Last edited by byrd156; 06-16-2016 at 05:03 PM.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

"Don't worry folks, Batman's not going to kill anybody in this game" .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Don't worry folks, Batman's not going to kill anybody in this game" .
    I can't believe the devs have to assure us that Batman won't murder people. It's telling of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I can't believe the devs have to assure us that Batman won't murder people. It's telling of the times.
    Well when the biggest movie with Batman in it shows him killing people it's kinda easy to understand why some people might have some hesitation.

Why is it that the guys at Telltale understand Batman better than the guy creating the movie universe?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Never thought I would see MAx Allen Collins and Terry Beatty's WILD DOG in live-action.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/wild-dog/4005-43656/

BANNED

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/06/16...s-are-possible

It would be nice if they did something other than Batman, but they wont.

The first 30 minutes of Telltale's 'Batman' are sexy and gritty - https://www.engadget.com/2016/06/16/...30-minutes-e3/

The best part of the interview,"Part of it will feature Batman as a skilled fighter. He isn't a killer, though.

"He's obviously very violent in what he does," Iggo says. "He's kind of ruthless as far as it needs to be. I don't think we're intending for him to be a murderer."
    "I mean, sure we'll have be especially brutal in fights and torture people like he's Jack Bauer. But as long as we don't have him kill, it's all good".

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    "I mean, sure we'll have be especially brutal in fights and torture people like he's Jack Bauer. But as long as we don't have him kill, it's all good".
    Batman "torturing" is holding a guy off a rooftop. It's not like he water boards people or breaks their kneecaps with a hammer.