Page 130 of 695 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 10425

JLD Animated Film Preview

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I saw those reports and I hope he comes back. But he could be visiting or shooting for something else, I don't want to get my hopes up.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

Colton confirmed a while ago he'll be back for multiple episodes in Season 5.

The first episode of Telltale's Batman released today, if you haven't played it yet go fix that now.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The first episode of Telltale's Batman released today, if you haven't played it yet go fix that now.
    I pre-ordered it on Steam yesterday for my PC, but it won't play on my computer .

I pre-ordered it on Steam yesterday for my PC, but it won't play on my computer .
    It can't run or it won't download it? I also preordered it and it finally let me play at noon cst.

It can't run or it won't download it? I also preordered it and it finally let me play at noon cst.
    Well, I installed it once Steam had it up, but there's always an error whenever I try and play it...

Well, I installed it once Steam had it up, but there's always an error whenever I try and play it...
    That sucks but try uninstalling it and reinstall it or shut off your computer and turn it back on. That generally fixes my problems on mine.

That sucks but try uninstalling it and reinstall it or shut off your computer and turn it back on. That generally fixes my problems on mine.
    I might try that. Thanks .

I might try that. Thanks .
    Hope it works, I want the rest of the season already. You'll love the game.

I enjoyed the first episode of Telltale's Batman. Like most are saying the Bruce stuff was the highlight I just wonder how my choices are actually going to effect the story, in games like TWD/GoT people died. I don't see it happening in a Batman game unless they are like choose whether Harvey Dent becomes Two-Face or not.

A few minor quips:

-Some odd story choices, Bruce barely knows Harvey but he is childhood friends with The Penguin? (who looks even more hipster then on Gotham)

-Hope we get some more sophisticated detective work the connect the dots stuff was pretty basic

-Combat and the combo meter don't really seem to matter I replayed a few encounters and intentionally missed all the button prompts and it made zero difference

Oh and for all you Zack Snyder fans you can play a bit of a sadistic Batman! I was actually shocked with one of the options for Falcone...
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    I enjoyed the first episode of Telltale's Batman. Like most are saying the Bruce stuff was the highlight I just wonder how my choices are actually going to effect the story, in games like TWD/GoT people died. I don't see it happening in a Batman game unless they are like choose whether Harvey Dent becomes Two-Face or not.

A few minor quips:

-Some odd story choices, Bruce barely knows Harvey but he is childhood friends with The Penguin? (who looks even more hipster then on Gotham)

-Hope we get some more sophisticated detective work the connect the dots stuff was pretty basic

-Combat and the combo meter don't really seem to matter I replayed a few encounters and intentionally missed all the button prompts and it made zero difference

Oh and for all you Zack Snyder fans you can play a bit of a sadistic Batman! I was actually shocked with one of the options for Falcone...
    I think the combo system just makes the fight go by faster if you get more prompts and the speed that you do them. Plus it's the first episode and they are generally the most lenient when it comes to their prompts.

I'm excited for the future of Telltale's version of Batman, I love what they're doing so far.

I think the combo system just makes the fight go by faster if you get more prompts and the speed that you do them. Plus it's the first episode and they are generally the most lenient when it comes to their prompts.

I'm excited for the future of Telltale's version of Batman, I love what they're doing so far.
    Yeah these are just minor observations I thought it was great overall played through the whole thing in one sitting. I wonder who the main villain will end up being already lots of easter eggs and hints about several villains in the first episode.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?