Page 131 of 695 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 10421

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Yeah these are just minor observations I thought it was great overall played through the whole thing in one sitting. I wonder who the main villain will end up being already lots of easter eggs and hints about several villains in the first episode.
    I'm hoping that toxin is from Scarecrow that was in the warehouse. Harvey will probably become Two-Face by episode 4 so episode 5 will probably be about catching him. I'm assuming Cobblepot had a part to play in that warehouse shooting, I have a feeling he was involved somehow.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm hoping that toxin is from Scarecrow that was in the warehouse. Harvey will probably become Two-Face by episode 4 so episode 5 will probably be about catching him. I'm assuming Cobblepot had a part to play in that warehouse shooting, I have a feeling he was involved somehow.
    Also the easter egg about ACE Chemicals I took that as possibly teasing Joker.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Also the easter egg about ACE Chemicals I took that as possibly teasing Joker.
    I was thinking that but they were talking about a fire at ACE that wouldn't go out so I was thinking it could be a Firefly reference.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Atom Gets A Horse In New Legends Of Tomorrow Photo - http://comicbook.com/2016/08/18/atom...omorrow-photo/

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Atom Gets A Horse In New Legends Of Tomorrow Photo - http://comicbook.com/2016/08/18/atom...omorrow-photo/

My God, that looks amazing .

For once Atom being Iron Man really pays off .

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I see Wil Traval been cast as Christopher Chance aka The Human Target for ARROW.
    A bit disappointed, I was hoping if Chance ever appeared, then Mark Valley would return as Chance.
    Still this is good news.

Anybody good at picking out characters? Haha I see a few that I recognize!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I really hope we get a premire date for Justice League Action from CN or DC/WB soon. September is drawing near and we still don't have a release date yet.

Also hope it gets a good time slot and doesn't get thrown in some ridiculous early morning weekend slot like Pokemon & Sonic Boom were. I love me some DC Animation, but don't want to have to get up at 5 or 6 a.m. on a Saturday just to watch it.

But yea hopefully it will be on in the evening like Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go! & the like.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Anybody good at picking out characters? Haha I see a few that I recognize!
    1st row: Killer Frost, ???, Chronos, Captain Cold, Star Sapphire, Black Adam

2nd row: Swamp Thing, Darkseid, Cyborg, Atom, Booster Gold, Zatanna

3rd row: Batman, Shazam, Mr. Miracle, Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Firestorm

4th row: Mr. Terrific

5th row: Flash, Vixen, Jonah Hex, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Superman

6th row: Space Cabbie, Martian Manhunter, Stargirl, Plastic Man, Cheetah, Red Tornado, Constantine

7th row: Lex Luthor, Mr. Freeze, General Zod, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, ???, Bane

This is going to be amazing .

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

^^ finally they have stopped playing it safe with Bats and are going to give me something I didn't know I wanted. Yikes!
    So far my favourites are: Mask of the Phantasm>Assault on Arkham>DKR>Killing Joke
    The rest has always let me down (aside from the great stuff from the DC vault, especially
    the Brave&Bold episodes)

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/23/y...tflix-meeting/

I was wondering why Young Justice was trending and then I came across this article. Apparently there was a rumor that Netflix met with one of the shows writers to bring the show back but that's been de-confirmed. I would still love a season 3 though!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by blaster86 View Post
    I'm going to say that guy is Savitar not black racer
    I was right it was Savitar not black racer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/23/y...tflix-meeting/

I was wondering why Young Justice was trending and then I came across this article. Apparently there was a rumor that Netflix met with one of the shows writers to bring the show back but that's been de-confirmed. I would still love a season 3 though!!
    I was heartbroken when I found out it was false. But getting YJ trending is always a good thing. The more vocal the fans are, the better chance we have. And the old show runners are still committed to that 3rd season.