Page 136 of 695 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 10422

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Anything new on Justice League: Action? When I remember how CN handled the schedules of YJ and Green Lantern, it makes me have a migraine.
    Apparently other countries (CN UK, Teletoon in Canada) are getting it in November, so it seems like we might get the premier sometime then.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Apparently other countries (CN UK, Teletoon in Canada) are getting it in November, so it seems like we might get the premier sometime then.
    I read something about WB and CN "fighting" which is why CN hasn't announced a premiere date for the show? What's that about?

I read something about WB and CN "fighting" which is why CN hasn't announced a premiere date for the show? What's that about?
    Eh...I haven't heard anything about WB and CN fighting over anything, though I have read that they potentially want to save the premier for 2017 so that it airs around the Justice League movie's release.

But it's all just supposition, really.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

After watching the Batman Year One animated movie again last night it seems like
    Christopher Drake has composed my favourite Batman theme after Hans Zimmer.
    His The Dark Knight Returns Part I and Part II, Year One and Justice League
    are great

Episode three of Telltale's Batman was amazing. I really like Telltale's strange version of Batman.

spoilers:
    I can't believe that Vicki is a villain, what the hell is going on? Everything is different and weird, I feel like I'm on Bizarro world. I was really looking forward to teaming up with her more but that looks that won't happen. There is no way she is gonna make it out of this season alive. I was very excited to have her in this series because I feel she is very underultized and is an awesome supporting character to both Bruce and Batman but I wan't expecting her to be Lady Arkham.
    end of spoilers
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Episode three of Telltale's Batman was amazing. I really like Telltale's strange version of Batman.

spoilers:
    I can't believe that Vicki is a villain, what the hell is going on? Everything is different and weird, I feel like I'm on Bizarro world. I was really looking forward to teaming up with her more but that looks that won't happen. There is no way she is gonna make it out of this season alive. I was very excited to have her in this series because I feel she is very underultized and is an awesome supporting character to both Bruce and Batman but I wan't expecting her to be Lady Arkham.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I felt very awkward about all my pro-Vicki choices afterwards .

Though when you see what they let you do with Catwoman...Meow .

I really hope Penguin gets some comeuppance by the end of the season. I chose to save Selina, so he turned Harvey into Two-Face, and now Bruce is ousted from his company with Oz put in charge. I get there's some karma in that with what happened to his family, but I wanted to wipe that smug smirk off his face so many times...

And poor Harvey .
    end of spoilers

Can't wait for episode 4 in (hopefully) November, and props to Telltale for getting episodes 2 and 3 for the 360 out on the same day.

Mighty Member

Teletoon actually removed that premiere date and is waiting on CN's command. I'd actually be impressed if they manage to treat it even worse than Beware the Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I kinda called it after the debate, but the reveal itself was pretty cool. This also has probably the most sympathetic take on Dent in a long time. Really wanted to give the guy a hug. I can't wait to see where they take the story now.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GamerSlyRatchet; 10-27-2016 at 11:01 PM.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

That's pretty cool. I still wish HBO would just pick up some Vertigo titles.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Oh, it's going to be really fun. I still don't get why Dick looks so much like Carrie Kelley though. I also noticed they made Barbara black. Why not bring in Cassandra Cain if they didn't want a white Batgirl. She could use some other media exposure, especially one that's theatrical.
    Last edited by Johnny; 11-04-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Oh, it's going to be really fun. I still don't get why Dick looks so much like Carrie Kelley though. I also noticed they made Barbara black. Why not bring in Cassandra Cain if they didn't want a white Batgirl. She could use some other media exposure, especially one that's theatrical.
    It's probably because they seem to be making the characters reflect the actors voicing them, so Robin looks more like Michael Cera then Dick Grayson and Barbara is black like Rosario Dawson.

It's probably because they seem to be making the characters reflect the actors voicing them, so Robin looks more like Michael Cera then Dick Grayson and Barbara is black like Rosario Dawson.
    I thought Dawson was Latina?

I thought Dawson was Latina?
    I was under the impression she was bi-racial, ala Zoe Saldana

BANNED

Yeah I thought it was Carrie Kelley too until I watched the trailer. Mostly because of the goggles. I think the brown hair does work better for this portrayal than the usual black hair.