Page 15 of 693 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast
    DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    What do you think the likely destination will be if it does get a new home? CW already has too many DC properties, so I do not know if they would want another one. Netflix would be great, but I highly doubt that.
    I don't know, Baggie. Personally, I'm not optimistic about Constantine coming back, but I hope I'm wrong.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I don't know, Baggie. Personally, I'm not optimistic about Constantine coming back, but I hope I'm wrong.
    Yeah, I have a similar gut feeling too. Such a shame, the show had so much potential too!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Yeah, I have a similar gut feeling too. Such a shame, the show had so much potential too!
    It came out of the gate slow, but picked up enough steam to make it worthwhile viewing, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Deadline is saying that theres a possibility Fox might pick it up. I think it'll go well with their programming for sure.

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

What do you think the likely destination will be if it does get a new home? CW already has too many DC properties, so I do not know if they would want another one. Netflix would be great, but I highly doubt that.
    I've got my fingers crossed for Amazon. I don't think Netflix is likely, as they've cosied up with Marvel so much.
    But Amazon has so much amazing DC stuff on Prime, especially DC Animated. Anyway, just an opinion! :-)
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

Fox Picks Up 'Lucifer'!

The series stars Tom Ellis (Rush) in the title role as Lucifer, who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he gets his kicks helping the LAPD punish criminals. Co-starring alongside Ellis are Lauren German (Chicago Fire) as Chloe Dancer, an LAPD homicide detective who finds herself both repulsed and fascinated by Lucifer; Lesley-Ann Brandt (Spartacus) as Lucifer’s best friend Maze, a fierce demon who takes the form of a human woman; Nicholas Gonzalez (Sleepy Hollow) as Dan, an LAPD homicide detective wary of Lucifer; D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel, an angel sent to L.A. to persuade Lucifer to return to hell; and Rachael Harris as Linda, Lucifer’s therapist.

Lucifer comes from Warner Bros. TV, DC Comics and Jerry Bruckheimer Television, and was written by Californication creator Tom Kapinos and directed by Len Wiseman. Kapinos and Wiseman will executive produce with Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and Ildy Modrovich.
    http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/05...reenlit-by-fox
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/09/arro...sover-reveals/

Stephen Amell reveals he is/was in talks to crossover with Constantine.

Now, Constantine was an NBC show. I’m on The CW. I had had discussions with DC… so not NBC, not CW… but with DC Entertainment about guest starring on Constantine when it was still on the air. And that was and is still on the table.
    The reason that I was going to guest star on Constantine, at least the idea that we were throwing around was he’s an expert when it comes to the Lazarus Pit, which is now something that is a part of and will continue to be a part of Arrow.
    Most annoying thing is, from the execs comments after Constantine finished, it was always pretty clear they were never going to renew. Yet they dragged their feet ummm-ing and ahhhh-ing before finally putting the show out of it's misery.

That time could of been better used looking for a new home for Constantine.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...er-debut?watch

Anyone else interested in justice league gods and monsters?

Katie Cassidy posted this on her Facebook:

11156200_882834161774282_6417890667707374588_n.jpg

Looks like Black Canary will be in Vixen .

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...er-debut?watch

Anyone else interested in justice league gods and monsters?
    Definitely 2 seasons of a TV show and 1 animated movie just dedicated to this new universe!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Anyone feel DC is lacking on the video games front? All it got going for them are the Arkham games and LEGO Batman. Who knows if Injustice becomes a franchise. I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a game based on Arrow seeing how successful the show's been.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Definitely 2 seasons of a TV show and 1 animated movie just dedicated to this new universe!
    hope it takes off.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Honestly, DC does comparatively better than Marvel in the videogames front, but I would like to see more non-Batman related games.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone feel DC is lacking on the video games front? All it got going for them are the Arkham games and LEGO Batman. Who knows if Injustice becomes a franchise. I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a game based on Arrow seeing how successful the show's been.
    I think they have a few things under wraps which they will probably announce once Arkham Knight is released. Injustice Two is just a matter of time Ed Boon said it would come after Year Four of the comic finishes so probably some time next year. WB Montreal are almost certainly working on a DC game as well, possibly Suicide Squad?
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Honestly, DC does comparatively better than Marvel in the videogames front, but I would like to see more non-Batman related games.
    Historically speaking, Marvel has a better track record with video games than DC does. It amazes me how some people forgot we had good comic based games before Arkham Asylum. Agreed on wanting to see more non-Batman games.