Page 151 of 695 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 10425
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm not jumping on board with DC's stream service. I'm already subscribed to four. I'm not going to add another.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm not jumping on board with DC's stream service. I'm already subscribed to four. I'm not going to add another.
    Same here. So many people were excited by this news. While I'm happy about the shows, overall I found today's announcement depressing. I'm guessing future DC shows will only be available on this streaming service. So odds are it will be a long while before I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    So, Titans is moving forward? I thought it was scrapped. Interesting! Young Justice and Titans on a new Digital Service. Hopefully they will result in more DC stuff - animated and live action!

DC to Launch Digital Service With Greg Berlanti's 'Titans'

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...source=twitter
    Hmm, no mention of that live action Static show that was announced to be on their developing streaming service a couple years ago...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Did they say how much is the Digital service?

I can only imagine how much money they didn't want to lose on these ips by taking these shows to a platform like netflix or amazon.
    Either service has a much bigger audience than DC/WB will have from a few cartoons and reruns of old shows already on hulu

Does this mean they'll put their CW shows on this platform, is it even possible to do so with Netflix (I believe) already having aquired those streaming rights?

And with Powerless off the air as a result of it's poor ratings, is it likely they'll add this show to their streaming service and continue it...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Does this mean they'll put their CW shows on this platform, is it even possible to do so with Netflix (I believe) already having aquired those streaming rights?

And with Powerless off the air as a result of it's poor ratings, is it likely they'll add this show to their streaming service and continue it...

This is actually.my hope on a big scale.i want WB/DC to collect all their shows that are still in production,on every platform and put it on here.that way we will have more than enough reason to pay for this service.fill in the holes in volume on the streaming service with everything​ from the past,and add a DC unlimited option to it for comic readers.they could sale all kinds of merchandise on this also.perfect DC 1 stop shop for a fan.

Extraordinary Member

O dont think Starfire Raven or beast boy will be in titans
    too expensive visualy

The Current Titans team would be a better fit

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    too expensive visualy

I don't disagree that they'll be hard to pull off visually, but they've already been confirmed, so now we only have to wonder how they'll pull them off in live-action ?

Mighty Member

For those who have access to the official Cartoon Network website or app, there's a bunch of unreleased episodes of Justice League Action.

Apparently, they're also available in On Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    too expensive visualy

We aren't getting the current Titans line up. Its too similar to the JL and it's not iconic outside the comics.

Nightwing is already confirmed but going by social media, the most popular requests are Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Static, Wonder Girl and Superboy. Those characters are the ones that'll get them subscriptions DC/WB is looking for.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    We aren't getting the current Titans line up. Its too similar to the JL and it's not iconic outside the comics.

Nightwing is already confirmed but going by social media, the most popular requests are Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Static, Wonder Girl and Superboy. Those characters are the ones that'll get them subscriptions DC/WB is looking for.
    it's not iconic outside the comics

Pretty sure people were saying the same thing about the 2003 line up

Hell they probably said the same about the guy in your avatar

Most iconic Titans lineup is hands down Robin/Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, and Cyborg. Assuming Cyborg is a no go due to being JL in DCEU, the other four are locked. And not surprisingly, they are also the four that have been confirmed so far. I could see 2 more characters. Possibly Bumblebee and either Kid Flash or Donna Troy. Or Oracle and Hawk and Dove if the original idea goes through lol

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    For those who have access to the official Cartoon Network website or app, there's a bunch of unreleased episodes of Justice League Action.

Apparently, they're also available in On Demand.
    I know "Double Cross" and "Rage of the Red Lanterns" just randomly popped up on my DVR.

Not that I mind .

This is cool

ITunes is now doing a thing where you type the name of a character from the DCAU and it'll let u buy their best episode