Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Okay have I got this right?

Sept/Oct:
    Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Gotham

Jan:
    Lucifer, iZombie, Legends of Tomorrow

yet to be be picked up:
    Titans, Krypton and Constantine
    Not sure about iZombie. Isn't S2 supposed to air during the rest of this year? Then again, iZombie did debut on March (it might just end late, and then begin S2 with the other shows).

Static and #4Hero can also be included. Haven't heard anything about Static show lately.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Yeah I was not sure if iZombie S2 would be a 13 ep or 22 ep season, And with the late start I assumed it would be 13 and start it Jan. Would love it to be 22!

Totally forgot about those other ones!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Okay have I got this right?

Sept/Oct:
    Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Gotham

Jan:
    Lucifer, iZombie, Legends of Tomorrow

yet to be be picked up:
    Titans, Krypton and Constantine
    Constantine got canned and Vixen is suppose to show up in the fall but it's gonna be on CW Seed website.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    X-Men: The Arcade Game
    X-Men 2: Clone Wars (Genesis)
    X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse
    X-Men: Children of the Atom
    X-Men: Mutant Academy 1 & 2
    X-Men Legends 1 & 2
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine
    Spider-Man in Maximum Carnage
    Spider-Man (2000 game)
    Spider-Man 2 (The movie game)
    Ultimate Spider-Man
    Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
    The Punisher (Capcom arcade game)
    The Punisher (2005 THQ game)
    The Invincible Iron Man (GBA)
    The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
    Marvel Superheroes: War of the Gems
    Marvel Superhroes
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Off the top of my head.
    Can't express how much I disagree with some of these games being considered good. Ultimate Spider-Man is practically a poor man's version of Spider-Man 2 -- much in the same way MUA is with X-Men Legends. They're cute in some ways, but middling at best (if I'm being generous) not to mention dated at this point. Maximum Carnage is sort of okay from what I recall, but there were much better beat'em ups on SNES. Mutant Academy 1 & 2 were terrible, those games don't even reach the same league as the MvC games.

While there are some games in this list I haven't played, sometimes there's a reason much of these go unremembered except by nostalgic people. All in all I'd say about 6-7 of these are good, and even then I wonder how many of these are based on nostalgia. Then again you might have to take into account that I found Arkham Asylum to be average at best. I mean, hey, sure, it's fun in a lot of ways, but it also plays to the all common instant gratification concept that plagues a lot of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    None of the comic publishers produce the video games based on their properties that's a moot point. As for the 'serious' remark, tell that to guys that still play MvC2 and MvC3. There's still a community for Children of the Atom and MvC1 on Fightcade.
    There's a community for a lot of fighting games, heck there are still people who play a lot of Street Fighter 2. Also, it's Capcom, they have a huge (probably biggest) following in the FGC.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That's just a list of games. How many of those were considered great or even good?
    I was asked to name Marvel games considered good. Grant a few of those haven't aged well (Mutant Academy and PSone Spider-Man games) but they were good at the time of their release. A few of them like Spider-Man 2 are still highly regarded. The swing mechanics of future Spider-Man games still hasn't matched the one from Spider-Man 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider
    Unlike in the gaming world. The top selling games are most often the highest rated. Because in gaming, people actually prefer quality. Why else do you buy a game if it is not fun? The great packaging? Beautiful girls?
    Also, all of dc games are produced by wb (with a few exceptions) and same goes to Disney. Mvc was before an era where Disney produced their games. But like I said excluding mvc (which is a good game) there is nothing worth playing that is released by marvel. Children of atom? Please. Marvel make good movies but their games sucks.
    Everyone and their mother hated Call of Duty: Ghosts and it still made a buckets of money. The last two Assassin's Creed were successful when it was released in a completely broken state and stayed that way for months. Battlefield 4 was successful despite an absolute horrid launch. Games reviews don't have the merit it used as even terrible games can get away with decent scores and most gamers have retreat to youtube or Twitch to get more extensive coverage for the games they are interested in.

WB didn't produced games on DC properties until Arkham Asylum became a success. From City on WB began publishing DC games. Not like it even matters. Marvel doesn't even it's own development studios to get good games based on their properties produced. Disney is only responsible for Disney Infinity and nothing else. The last real Marvel game Deadpool was published by Activision and developed by High Moon which was average at best. Children of the Atom sucks? I have question your taste kind sir.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/13/cbs-fall-schedule

Looks like we'll already be seeing a disadvantage of DC spreading it's shows out over multiple channels. CBS scheduled Supergirl to air at the same time as Gotham on Fox. DC will now be competing with itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Looks like we'll already be seeing a disadvantage of DC spreading it's shows out over multiple channels. CBS scheduled Supergirl to air at the same time as Gotham on Fox. DC will now be competing with itself.
    What a terrible business move. Really surprised WB would allow this to happen. I guess they have no say on where the shows are scheduled.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post

Not much can be done about that, since they can't all be on one network. The real question is which one do I watch Monday night and which one do I watch On Demand the following day? Probably Gotham, unless it's the premiere of Supergirl.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    What a terrible business move. Really surprised WB would allow this to happen. I guess they have no say on where the shows are scheduled.
    Can't really say that...not unless we can confirm that majority of the people watching these shows are fans who watch all of them...the target audience is different, I believe.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Titans Production May Start This Summer!

With DC properties already set up at the CW ("Flash," "Arrow" and "iZombie"), Fox ("Gotham" and "Lucifer") and CBS ("Supergirl"), TNT is reportedly taking extra care to make sure that their DC super show makes an impact. "Titans," a series based on the "New Teen Titans" series, was first mentioned back in September with Akiva Goldsman ("A Beautiful Mind") and Marc Haimes attached to pen the pilot. Now that pilot is in development at TNT, and TV Line got an update on the project from TNT president Kevin Reilly during the network's Upfronts luncheon.

“Akiva’s been very busy doing some other things,” replied Reilly when asked about the status of "Titans," adding that he hopes to cast the project and begin production “maybe this summer.” This falls in line with DC CCO Geoff Johns' previous statement that "Titans" will film sometime this year.

Reilly continued, addressing the fact that there are already so many superhero shows on television -- specifically shows based on DC Comics characters. “I sat down with Akiva and said -- and he ultimately agreed -- that the [TV] landscape right now is well-serviced on the superhero front," said Reilly. "So what space is this going to inhabit?"

The TNT head stated that it's Goldsman's intent to be "very true" to the source material, which Reilly stated was "was a groundbreaking property when it first started... There were consequences to things that happened; it wasn’t somebody died and they moved on. There was the first superhero to be an addict," said Reilly, referencing Green Arrow's former partner Speedy. "It’s a coming-of-age story for Robin, who feels like Batman has betrayed him.”

“I think it’s going to end up being a very, very interesting offering," Reilly concluded. "I think it’s going to be excellent.”

Reilly offered no definitive statement on whether or not the show would be titled "Titans" or the rumored "Blackbirds." He also did not reveal the show's cast, but it's believed that Dick Grayson is at the center of the show, with Barbara Gordon, Hawk and Dove, Raven and Starfire expected to round out the ensemble.
    Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ource-material

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Ask and you shall receive . So if they begin production in the summer and if it does get picked up, probably most likely start airing in 2016? God what a year 2016 is going to be for DC!! If they can get Injustice 2 out then too! Omg!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Supergirl Trailer

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Supergirl Trailer

Well, nobody can say that's going to be dark and gritty.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

They are really going with Superman existing and established in this universe

Hmm..interesting.

Lot of Easter eggs too - DEO, especially. I hope that guy is Bones (And hope we will get the skeleton version down the road!).
    Last edited by Triple J; 05-13-2015 at 02:52 PM.

The men in black approach for supergirl should make it easier to invent villains.