Page 175 of 693 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 10394

I'm curious how long it'll be before we get a look at Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy.

I wonder if they've held off on showing their designs because of how effect-heavy they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    So yet another show like Smallville, Supergirl, Krypton, where they uses everything in the Superman comic books but Superman himself. At some point it gets ridiculous.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

We have enough live action DC shows as is. Can we please get some more animated shows that doesn't resolve around Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    We have enough live action DC shows as is. Can we please get some more animated shows that doesn't resolve around Batman?
    Or Harley Quinn .

To be honest, I partially blame that situation on CN.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    So yet another show like Smallville, Supergirl, Krypton, where they uses everything in the Superman comic books but Superman himself. At some point it gets ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

I agree with both of these posts

I think it is time to adapt Legion of Super-Heroes: The Great Darkness Saga. I think for it to be done right it needs to be adapted faithfully and perhaps over 2 movies like Batman: The Dark Knight Returns was done. And yes I know they would need a large cast for this because every member of the Legion was in it.

At one time Starman was in development for ABC but they passed on it. Maybe it might make an interesting animated series. otherwise Question or Hawkman animated. Hawkman could fit any genre and Questin would make a good noir series especially if it was based on the Dennis O'neil run.

Extraordinary Member

Lois lane opppiste Lex luthor.....
    thats not gonna be intrestingm before superman their are no metas

so its about a boy geinus billionare and pullitzer writer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Lois lane opppiste Lex luthor.....
    thats not gonna be intrestingm before superman their are no metas

so its about a boy geinus billionare and pullitzer writer
    I'm sure it'll be fun,but we as Superman fans,want this setup WITH superman,not without him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    I'm sure it'll be fun,but we as Superman fans,want this setup WITH superman,not without him.
    its like gotham, you can use everything but, I dont know why?

Anyway it doesn't sound fun, and I like Lois Lane, but without superman in her life, its like a missing piece

Wasn't Lois rumored to appear in Supergirl? Seeing how this is a prequel to "Superman", I assume they'd go with a younger actress for this show though. Though is this set in the CW verse?

Superman appears in Supergirl and he was the main lead on Smallville. The only one of these you're right about is Krypton and that's a prequel series.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wasn't Lois rumored to appear in Supergirl? Seeing how this is a prequel to "Superman", I assume they'd go with a younger actress for this show though. Though is this set in the CW verse?
    I think those rumors were shot down.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Superman appears in Supergirl and he was the main lead on Smallville. The only one of these you're right about is Krypton and that's a prequel series.
    Clark Kent was the main lead in Smallville. Superman didn't show up until the series finale. And even in the Supergirl episodes where Superman appeared it was mostly about Kara Danvers and Supergirl.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or Harley Quinn .

To be honest, I partially blame that situation on CN.

I blame them also. There's no more room for 30 minute shows. 3rd party shows are probably never going to appear on CN again.

I think those rumors were shot down.

Clark Kent was the main lead in Smallville. Superman didn't show up until the series finale. And even in the Supergirl episodes where Superman appeared it was mostly about Kara Danvers and Supergirl.
    He still appeared in those shows in some capacity. Not the same as Krypton where he isn't even born yet and Metropolis which is before he comes to Earth.