Page 177 of 693 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The fact that it's in the animated movie continuity doesn't have any real bearing on whether Kon will be in it or not.

We're getting a Reign of the Supermen movie so I'm assuming Kon will still be in it.
    And he will likely end up on the Teen Titans team after, or he could help found that universe's version of Young Justice.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    He still appeared in those shows in some capacity. Not the same as Krypton where he isn't even born yet and Metropolis which is before he comes to Earth.
    Metropolis is supposed to be set before Clark comes there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The fact that it's in the animated movie continuity doesn't have any real bearing on whether Kon will be in it or not.

We're getting a Reign of the Supermen movie so I'm assuming Kon will still be in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    And he will likely end up on the Teen Titans team after, or he could help found that universe's version of Young Justice.

See now both of you are assuming.i atleast see that Superman in the clip has the new 52 suit on and can tell there might be some other changes coming.

If the 2nd movie is called Reign of the supermen than yeah there still might be a good chance of Kon being in it,but DC can swerve this quite easily.

BANNED

Unlikely, I dont expect any TT or YJ animated films.

There already was a TT animated film. And it sold almost as well as the last JL animated film.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Unlikely, I dont expect any TT or YJ animated films.
    There's already been two and they teased a 3rd at the end of Judas Contract.

BANNED

There's already been two and they teased a 3rd at the end of Judas Contract.
    One was a JL film the other was based on their most famous storyline. If there was a movie to be made they'd have done it this year.

Besides I dont agree with the notion that they teased another film. It was more of those never the end endings.

One was a JL film the other was based on their most famous storyline. If there was a movie to be made they'd have done it this year.

Besides I dont agree with the notion that they teased another film. It was more of those never the end endings.
    JL vs TT was a Teen Titans film. It revolved around them and a Teen Titan villain (Trigon). The JL were just supporting characters.

We'll see, I expect to show up in the Death of Superman movies, that's for sure.

Reign of the Supermen is what I'm really interested. Death of Superman got me back into Superman comics in the 90's after a brief hiatus from them but it was Funeral for a Friend and Reign that kept me reading them.

BANNED

JL vs TT was a Teen Titans film. It revolved around them and a Teen Titan villain (Trigon). The JL were just supporting characters.

We'll see, I expect to show up in the Death of Superman movies, that's for sure.
    It was a JL film, they get top billing in the title and their brand was established first while TT was spinning off.

It was a JL film, they get top billing in the title and their brand was established first while TT was spinning off.
    Like an old school backdoor pilot on a TV show where you spend an episode with new characters while the series regulars are relegated to the background and the new guys will be gone next week.

Still focused on the Titans. The League was only there to get possessed. It was moreso a Teen Titans film.

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies casts Nicolas Cage as Superman, singer/songwriter Halsey as Wonder Woman and rapper Lil Yachty as John Stewart Green Lantern: http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/na...e-c333611d3c58

Oh, and they couldn't resist parodying the Alex Ross inspired Justice League poster

At least someone at WB knows how to not take themselves so seriously.