Page 179 of 693 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 10395
    Incredible Member

Well, thatīs disappointing XD I wanted to see Dr. Fate, Spectre, Eclipso and more things hinted in the NBCīs series. May be in Legends.

Thank you.

https://www.dccomics.com/dcuniverse

DC Universe Streaming Service:

Titans
    Swamp Thing (TV series by James Wan's Atomic Monster)
    Young Justice: Outsiders
    Harley Quinn

Written by Mark Verheiden (Ash vs. Evil Dead) and It co-writer Gary Dauberman, Swamp Thing centers on CDC researcher Abby Arcane. When she returns to her childhood home of Houma, Louisiana, in order to investigate a deadly swamp-borne virus, she develops a surprising bond with scientist Alec Holland — only to have him tragically taken from her. But as powerful forces descend on Houma, intent on exploiting the swamp’s mysterious properties for their own purposes, Abby will discover that the swamp holds mystical secrets, both horrifying and wondrous — and the potential love of her life may not be dead after all.
    http://deadline.com/2018/05/swamp-th...se-1202381370/
    Last edited by Triple J; 05-03-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Incredible Member

After watching the latest God of War game I feel like there is no excuse now to why DC hasn't made a Wonder Woman game. If they can get the story part correct, and less repetitive monsters, it could be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    After watching the latest God of War game I feel like there is no excuse now to why DC hasn't made a Wonder Woman game. If they can get the story part correct, and less repetitive monsters, it could be pretty good.
    I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard about any major new DC game in a while, especially with all the rumors about some kind of new Arkham game or Rocksteady working on a new property.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    https://www.dccomics.com/dcuniverse

DC Universe Streaming Service:

Titans
    Swamp Thing (TV series by James Wan's Atomic Monster)
    Young Justice: Outsiders
    Harley Quinn

http://deadline.com/2018/05/swamp-th...se-1202381370/
    I'm all aboard for a Swamp Thing series. I really hope JW can get both ST and aquaman right, though, as they are two of my absolute favorite DC characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard about any major new DC game in a while, especially with all the rumors about some kind of new Arkham game or Rocksteady working on a new property.
    Apparently the rumor is for a Superman game.

I'm surprised that with the success of Wonder Woman last year we haven't heard anything about a Wonder Woman project yet.

Any way, after LEGO Flash, Scooby Doo and Batman, and Batman Ninja, I was wondering if there are any other animated films announced for this year besides the Death of Superman stuff?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Probably need to wait for E3 since it's right around the corner.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the case too. WB games are slow as hell when it comes to letting info come out about their properties. It took a long time for even the Arkham games to be mentioned at a convention. I'm also guessing they're wondering what would sell better at the moment. I think either Superman or Wonder Woman would do well for them. But I have a feeling we may see WW before Superman due to the movie sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Apparently the rumor is for a Superman game.
    I saw that on the Superman boards. I hope so .
    I'm surprised that with the success of Wonder Woman last year we haven't heard anything about a Wonder Woman project yet.
    I recall James Tucker mentioning that WB was pushing for a Wonder Woman animated movie, but it doesn't seem like anything has come of that yet.

Ordinarily they would probably have had a Wonder Woman cartoon out, but it's not like they can trust Cartoon Network to treat it well.
    Any way, after LEGO Flash, Scooby Doo and Batman, and Batman Ninja, I was wondering if there are any other animated films announced for this year besides the Death of Superman stuff?
    We've got LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage Of Atlantis coming out:

There's also a Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Super Villain High, and another DC Super Hero Girls film "Legends of Atlantis."
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Here's hoping .

I saw that on the Superman boards. I hope so .

I recall James Tucker mentioning that WB was pushing for a Wonder Woman animated movie, but it doesn't seem like anything has come of that yet.

Ordinarily they would probably have had a Wonder Woman cartoon out, but it's not like they can trust Cartoon Network to treat it well.

We've got LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage Of Atlantis coming out:

There's also a Lego DC Super Hero Girls: Super Villain High, and another DC Super Hero Girls film "Legends of Atlantis."

Here's hoping .
    Good news, I enjoy the LEGO DC stuff, and I find the Super Hero Girls pretty good for the concept.

As for not trusting Cartoon Network, they should release DC series on Netflix.

Anyone else get Batman Ninja? It got wildly insane at the end, but in a really fun way.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Anyone else get Batman Ninja? It got wildly insane at the end, but in a really fun way.
    Going to watch it today I have heard good things about it though can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Looking cool .

I mean, it's a little "been there, done that," but I'm also eager to see how they adapt Reign of the Supermen .

The trailer for the Death of Superman looks just okay. It would be 100% better if they adapted the classic story as is and keep it out of the 52 timeline. If DC Animated is going to continue using the new 52 timeline for their movies they need to stop adapting classic stories. These stories are not meant to be told using characters from the 52 universe.