Page 180 of 693 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Kaled View Post
    The trailer for the Death of Superman looks just okay. It would be 100% better if they adapted the classic story as is and keep it out of the 52 timeline. If DC Animated is going to continue using the new 52 timeline for their movies they need to stop adapting classic stories. These stories are not meant to be told using characters from the 52 universe.
    I thought they did a solid job with Judas Contract, so I'm not as apprehensive about them doing Death/Reign .

BANNED

The trailer for the Death of Superman looks just okay. It would be 100% better if they adapted the classic story as is and keep it out of the 52 timeline. If DC Animated is going to continue using the new 52 timeline for their movies they need to stop adapting classic stories. These stories are not meant to be told using characters from the 52 universe.
    Or people need get over that not everything adapted from the comics is gonna be a 100% translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Anyone else get Batman Ninja? It got wildly insane at the end, but in a really fun way.
    I enjoyed it. Joker and Harley really stood out.

this isn't the New52 timeline / universe anymore

@Aqualantern- If they had not adapted The Dark Knight Returns as it was in the comics and when they got passed the opening bad story in the Killing Joke the adaptations were faithful and great.

@Dietrich-The movies are still using the 52 timeline as their template and have not moved to Rebirth timeline.

@Aqualantern- If they had not adapted The Dark Knight Returns as it was in the comics and when they got passed the opening bad story in the Killing Joke the adaptations were faithful and great.

@Dietrich-The movies are still using the 52 timeline as their template and have not moved to Rebirth timeline.
    Dark Knight Returns was before the animated 52 continuity, and the Killing Joke was a turd. I'd rather get a good 52 take than a faithful piece of crap. My only hope is we get a good Superman movie this time.

This was apparently found on Warner Bros. official blog:

Katana, Metamorpho and...Solstice?

I've seen a guess that the guy in green might be Geo-Force (or Red Star?).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was apparently found on Warner Bros. official blog:

Katana, Metamorpho and...Solstice?

I've seen a guess that the guy in green might be Geo-Force (or Red Star?).
    Oh, interesting...
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Could be a reimagined Halo instead of Solstice. I think it would make more sense. I have no idea who the guy with four arms is.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Could be a reimagined Halo instead of Solstice. I think it would make more sense. I have no idea who the guy with four arms is.
    If it was Halo I would think her costume would've matched her comic look more, even if they did change her race.

The costume, the colors, and the nationality all seem to make Solstice more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it was Halo I would think her costume would've matched her comic look more, even if they did change her race.

The costume, the colors, and the nationality all seem to make Solstice more likely.
    How do we know what nationality this character is?

Her race tho looks like it could be black or a brown-skinned indian tho.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    How do we know what nationality this character is?

Her race tho looks like it could be black or a brown-skinned indian tho.
    Yeah, I probably should've used race instead of nationality, and your guesses are why I'm assuming it's Solstice.

Young Justice looks awesome and I can't wait for it to air finally.

Death of Superman looks meh and I wish the DTV movies would make bolder choices in what they adapt.

I think that’s a redesigned Forager. Maybe they didn’t want him to be too similar to Blue Beetle.