Page 201 of 693 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 10394

I hope the JL vs Fatal Five is in name only.....and the majority is actually devoted to LOSH.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wonder if JL v FF would turn out to be the rumored JLU reunion since Timm apparently seems to be involved with it. After Batman and Harley Quinn last year, it would only make sense.
    Now that you mention it, that might actually be what this is.

These character designs look like Jon Suzuki's and he usually does the designs for the film Timm directs.

I guess this explains why James Tucker has Batman: Hush on his Twitter, even though he's a big Legion fan, since he's not doing this (so will Hush be in-continuity then?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Diana is already sporting elements of her Rebirth look in Young Justice season 3.
    Yeah, I was expecting Bourassa would feature that design in the movies at some point.

Maybe it'll be in Bloodlines, assuming that's in-continuity.
    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    She has a long battle skirt but that's about as Rebirth as it gets.
    Well, the skirt does make it look very Rebirth-esque.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    I hope the JL vs Fatal Five is in name only.....and the majority is actually devoted to LOSH.
    I assume the Legion will play some role even if the League are the stars.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I hope so too. And if were stuck with the JL I hope it isnt the boring dry new 52 lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I hope so too. And if were stuck with the JL I hope it isnt the boring dry new 52 lineup.
    I liked the Death/Reign roster .

Although in all seriousness, if this is a reunion movie, then we'll probably have the Big 7 of the DCAU Justice League.

Fantastic Member

Lmao, it’s always good to hope. It’s going to be what the tile says it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    Lmao, it’s always good to hope. It’s going to be what the tile says it is.
    I think the League will definitely take point here, but I'd be shocked if the Legion aren't a factor or don't appear at all in the movie.

BANNED

I think the New 52 JL hasn't had a fixed roster at all. Batman,Superman, Wonder Woman, the Flash and a GL are given in pretty much every incarnation, its not JL without those characters New 52 or otherwise. Cyborg has also been a fixture. But every movie has changed rosters, War had Shazam, TOA had Aquaman and all movies after those have massively expanded.

Ian Ziering will play Blue Devil in the upcoming Swamp Thing series:

Ziering will be a recurring guest star as DC character Blue Devil, a stuntman turned hero who fights occult evil. The Warners series described the character as “Stuntman turned movie star, Daniel Cassidy became semi-famous after playing the demonic Blue Devil. But now, eight years later, Cassidy finds himself living out his days in frustration, pining for his former fame while on a collision course with destiny.”

Mighty Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'VE ALWAYS LOVED BLUE DEVIL. i THINK I HAVE ALL OF HIS APPEARANCES!!! That sounds like a good synopsis for his own show.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Hell yeah. Blue Devil was always a personal favorite.

I've had this idea for a Deadman/Blue Devil team-up for so long now. I can't believe he's being done in live-action.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

How are the TV shows going btw? I haven't watched anything in the Arrowverse in a few years (well, nothing from Arrow since Flash came out...and I stopped watching at the end of S2).

I just looked it up and that was 2 years ago..wow, time goes fast.

Anyways, I saw the Elseworlds promos online...also heard about a planned Crisis crossover next year?
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    How are the TV shows going btw? I haven't watched anything in the Arrowverse in a few years (well, nothing from Arrow since Flash came out...and I stopped watching at the end of S2).

I just looked it up and that was 2 years ago..wow, time goes fast.

Anyways, I saw the Elseworlds promos online...also heard about a planned Crisis crossover next year?
    Aparently the next one will be their version of CoIE. I haven't watched any of the Arrowverse in a while either. I also thought this crossover was supposed to be their CoIE since it has a lot of the main players like the Monitor, Psycho Pirate, etc.

I have been watching Titans and I'm pretty disappointed. Good ideas with good to really bad execution, some pretty bad performances but some good ones too, the show is just all over the place. The guest episodes are by far the best ones because there are actual events that matter with good character work and action.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Aparently the next one will be their version of CoIE. I haven't watched any of the Arrowverse in a while either. I also thought this crossover was supposed to be their CoIE since it has a lot of the main players like the Monitor, Psycho Pirate, etc.

I have been watching Titans and I'm pretty disappointed. Good ideas with good to really bad execution, some pretty bad performances but some good ones too, the show is just all over the place. The guest episodes are by far the best ones because there are actual events that matter with good character work and action.
    Ah, cool.

Yeah, I wasn't interested in Titans after I saw the trailer. Hopefully it will get better over time.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    Ah, cool.

Yeah, I wasn't interested in Titans after I saw the trailer. Hopefully it will get better over time.
    I liked the crossover but basically
    Episode 1/Flash: Basically Oliver and Barry wake up with each others lives and go to Earth-38 to see Kara and if the affected the Multiverse or just their own dimension and meet Lois and Clark and all 4 fight Amazo.
    Episode 2/Arrow: Boys and Supergirl go to Gotham meet Batwoman and get a history lesson on Earth One Bruce Wayne and Batman also Batman Rogues are teased and Earth-90 Flash hence 90's TV show Barry shows up warning of Monitor and 90's Barry's hints to John being GL in his world.
    Episode 3/Supergirl: Fight with Dr. Destiny who is changing reality at Monitor's request to prepare a "threat" ends with Oliver making a secret deal to spare Kara and Barry and Psycho Pirate ranting Worlds will Change, Worlds will Die, and the Universe won't be the same and tag for COIE in Fall of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I liked the crossover but basically
    Episode 1/Flash: Basically Oliver and Barry wake up with each others lives and go to Earth-38 to see Kara and if the affected the Multiverse or just their own dimension and meet Lois and Clark and all 4 fight Amazo.
    Episode 2/Arrow: Boys and Supergirl go to Gotham meet Batwoman and get a history lesson on Earth One Bruce Wayne and Batman also Batman Rogues are teased and Earth-90 Flash hence 90's TV show Barry shows up warning of Monitor and 90's Barry's hints to John being GL in his world.
    Episode 3/Supergirl: Fight with Dr. Destiny who is changing reality at Monitor's request to prepare a "threat" ends with Oliver making a secret deal to spare Kara and Barry and Psycho Pirate ranting Worlds will Change, Worlds will Die, and the Universe won't be the same and tag for COIE in Fall of 2019.
    Interesting, so they pretty much have a Justice League in the Arrowverse now.