Page 203 of 695 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 10425

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I like the art style! I'm glad DC movies are going back to looking different. Jess looks good and so does Thom. Hate the way Imra looks though.
    I actually really like that look for Imra. I'm more just amused by Tara Strong apparently needing to voice every lead DC lady at some point in her career .

After Long Halloween it seems like Red Sun is finally getting an adaptation. I'm glad DC is getting back to doing adaptations.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    After Long Halloween it seems like Red Sun is finally getting an adaptation. I'm glad DC is getting back to doing adaptations.
    Well, they have still been doing adaptions, just set in their animated feature film continuity. These will be more standalone, Elseworld, stories.

This year it looks like we're getting more in-continuity films this year, so they might be balancing out next year with more independent Elseworld films.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, they have still been doing adaptions, just set in their animated feature film continuity. These will be more standalone, Elseworld, stories.

This year it looks like we're getting more in-continuity films this year, so they might be balancing out next year with more independent Elseworld films.
    You know I meant out of continuity adaptations.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

So i'm hearing that DC content is now on Comixology. I guess i don't understand the site. Apparently, you're paying for a subscription and also buying the comics separately? I figured that would be included in the subscription.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    So i'm hearing that DC content is now on Comixology. I guess i don't understand the site. Apparently, you're paying for a subscription and also buying the comics separately? I figured that would be included in the subscription.
    To register and have an account it's free. The subscription of comixology allows you to read certain comics for free and they lower the prices on certain past volume. With a regular account you can subscribe to just particular comic and they simply charge you automatically whenever it comes out.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

So the JL vs FF is indeed the DCAU I'm guessing.

I know a lot of people comment about WW and her outfit looking like a bikini but god I miss it. I never saw it as such but eh.

I know a lot of people comment about WW and her outfit looking like a bikini but god I miss it. I never saw it as such but eh.
    It's the best version of her costume.

Now I'm very excited for this project.

My favorite Green Lantern being made part of the DCAU makes me genuinely happy.

Cool, even if the DCAU probably won't ever get a series ever again, with Batman and Harley Quinn (I liked it but apparently quite a few didn't) and now this, it's nice to see that there's still love for this version of these characters and that the DCAU isn't quite dead yet.

Who's the green girl? Miss Martian maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Cool, even if the DCAU probably won't ever get a series ever again, with Batman and Harley Quinn (I liked it but apparently quite a few didn't) and now this, it's nice to see that there's still love for this version of these characters and that the DCAU isn't quite dead yet.

Who's the green girl? Miss Martian maybe?
    Most likely.

Spectacular Member

That's such a crazy unorthodox JL lineup I can dig it though Miss M is a bit young compared to everyone else.

It's time to spin the Will Bruce Timm do another weird as fuck Batman ship that pisses everyone off again wheel!

Seriously if Timm tries to pair up Bruce and Jess or Bruce and M'gann I'll be legit pissed.

And yes that's Miss Martian she was in the casting details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    That's such a crazy unorthodox JL lineup I can dig it though Miss M is a bit young compared to everyone else.

It's time to spin the Will Bruce Timm do another weird as fuck Batman ship that pisses everyone off again wheel!

Seriously if Timm tries to pair up Bruce and Jess or Bruce and M'gann I'll be legit pissed.

Maybe she is a reserve member like Speedy was on Justice League Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Hopefully Timmy is here for art and that's it. He fell off and wants to insert to much Batman harem into things even though I like the WonderBat ship.

Wow, I wasn't expecting the designs to hue so closely to the DCAU. Cool .

Hopefully this doesn't feel as jarring as with Batman and Harley Quinn...
    Hopefully Timmy is here for art and that's it. He fell off and wants to insert to much Batman harem into things even though I like the WonderBat ship.
    As long as the writer for this is good and can rein in Timm's less then stellar tendencies, I think it'll be fine.

(Although I don't think they'll be able to resist a WonderBat tease).