Page 218 of 693 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    thaks again. I personally think CN didn't promot the JL Action cartoon well, and the time slot was so early in the morning and the shows too short, there was no time to tell a proper story. 20 mins each ep would work best and flesh out the story, imo. I really liked those character designs.
    I totally missed this reply. Whoops.

I never really caught this show except for what appeared online, so I didn't even really know it aired on CN. I was kind of surprised by the numbers it got when I looked it up, especially for the last few episodes. When they switched to the 6:15am time to burn off the last few episodes in May of last year, that was nearly 6 months after the previous episode had aired (December). Not too bad. A Shame in got canned and while I'd love a full 20 minute JL show again, I too think it did pretty well for the time it had.

For anyone wanting to know the numbers from the newest DC Super Hero Girls episode:
    http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...3-24-2019.html

I was watching Teen Titans Go with my 3 year old nephew and I gotta say.. that show is absolutely hilarious. Legit had me laughing out loud in several parts. That show is a straight winner

Interesting that Cyborg hasn't shown up yet.

Batman: Hush sneak peek:

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    For anyone wanting to know the numbers from the newest DC Super Hero Girls episode:
    http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...3-24-2019.html
    So it seems to be Cartoon Network's highest watched show currently. That's great for its future prospects.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    So it seems to be Cartoon Network's highest watched show currently. That's great for its future prospects.
    Ok. DC Super Hero Girls, got VERY SLIGHTLY better ratings this time around compared to the previous week (well, we’re talking about just 6k ratings more it’s not that much but still). Still, the show is REALLY gonna need a miracle to survive. I can’t find the episodes anywhere online, premiere aside, I only watched the next ones in their first airing. Nobody is bothering to post it online, and as much a bad thing piracy is, it is usually a good “measurement” on how much general interest a show is making, and the fact that sites like Kisscartoon and others didn’t post the two eps that aired after the premiere is very discouraging. And like if that wasn’t already bad enough: the views of the shorts online are struggling more and more, and the show is going on undefined hiatus after the episode of April 7th. This show is REALLY gonna need a Bowsette-like strike of luck (you know what I mean), otherwise it has no hopes to survive. Numbers don’t lie…

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'm not sure where you're getting this from? The numbers I found in that link only show new episodes for the network on that day, so for Sunday, yeah, DCSHG was the highest rated of the new episodes. New episodes over the course of the week of 3/18-3/24 for CN go like this:

Total DramaRama- 564k
    TTG!- 526k
    Craig of the Creek- 477k
    Ben 10 (2016)- 461k
    We Bare Bears- 428k
    DCSHG- 410k
    PPG (2016)- 347k
    Bakugan: Battle Planet- 291k
    Megaman: Fully Charged- 238k
    http://www.nickandmore.com/2019/03/2...ch-18-24-2019/

Still, not bad at all imo. I think the show is doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Ok. DC Super Hero Girls, got VERY SLIGHTLY better ratings this time around compared to the previous week (well, we’re talking about just 6k ratings more it’s not that much but still). Still, the show is REALLY gonna need a miracle to survive. I can’t find the episodes anywhere online, premiere aside, I only watched the next ones in their first airing. Nobody is bothering to post it online, and as much a bad thing piracy is, it is usually a good “measurement” on how much general interest a show is making, and the fact that sites like Kisscartoon and others didn’t post the two eps that aired after the premiere is very discouraging. And like if that wasn’t already bad enough: the views of the shorts online are struggling more and more, and the show is going on undefined hiatus after the episode of April 7th. This show is REALLY gonna need a Bowsette-like strike of luck (you know what I mean), otherwise it has no hopes to survive. Numbers don’t lie…
    I know Cartoon Network has the latest episodes available on their site.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

So if Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy are going to appear in the new series how old are they going to be? Same age as the rest of the cast members?

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    So if Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy are going to appear in the new series how old are they going to be? Same age as the rest of the cast members?
    Probably. Pretty much everyone on this show is a teen like they were in the original.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    I'm not sure where you're getting this from? The numbers I found in that link only show new episodes for the network on that day, so for Sunday, yeah, DCSHG was the highest rated of the new episodes. New episodes over the course of the week of 3/18-3/24 for CN go like this:

Total DramaRama- 564k
    TTG!- 526k
    Craig of the Creek- 477k
    Ben 10 (2016)- 461k
    We Bare Bears- 428k
    DCSHG- 410k
    PPG (2016)- 347k
    Bakugan: Battle Planet- 291k
    Megaman: Fully Charged- 238k
    http://www.nickandmore.com/2019/03/2...ch-18-24-2019/

Still, not bad at all imo. I think the show is doing fine.
    Depends on if it depends on toy sales for money for new episodes.

That is what killed Young Justice & Static Shock.

Marvel Rising Toys are leaving the shelf way faster than DCSHG at the store I go to.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Depends on if it depends on toy sales for money for new episodes.

That is what killed Young Justice & Static Shock.

Marvel Rising Toys are leaving the shelf way faster than DCSHG at the store I go to.
    Considering how long the franchise has been running I have to assume on a general basis the dolls/toys sell fairly well.

"WB Animation confirmed at the panel at Cinema Con they are working on a "Top Secret DC Animated Movie" that isn't Super Pets. Now what could that be... Hmmmmmm..."

https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status...74079308591104

any guesses?