Page 220 of 693 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 10395

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    that was confirmed to never have been in development. social media influencers are not reputable sources. you guys continue to believe old debunked news
    Wow, that quote is over a month old. Yeah, we all know Batman Beyond ain't happening, doesn't stop us from wishing though...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Wow, that quote is over a month old. Yeah, we all know Batman Beyond ain't happening, doesn't stop us from wishing though...
    there needs to be assurances of accurate info being discussed, not clickbait. comic book movie news has turned into complete trash over the years solely from speculation, clickbait, and straight up lies, because anyone with a computer can launch their own CBM related blog to talk about whatever they want, and people take random innocuous things as confirmation, and don't get me started on "influencers." I stand by what I said

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's cool to see them doing a purely Batman-centric Lego movie .

Kind of weird seeing Batwoman and Red Hood in something aimed at kids .

I like that Abby seems to be speaking with a Southern accent.

Incredible Member

You know, as much as I like the Lego films, it surprises that they have gone full out with a high budget animated movie yet. It's weird that animations has been a DC strong suit for years, but hasn't made a film like Spiderverse.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's cool to see them doing a purely Batman-centric Lego movie .

Kind of weird seeing Batwoman and Red Hood in something aimed at kids .
    I thought the Lego Batman movie fully bat-centric. The justice league was just a cameo, and they were oddly assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    I thought the Lego Batman movie fully bat-centric. The justice league was just a cameo, and they were oddly assholes.
    I was thinking more of the DTV's, like Gotham City Breakout.

Mighty Member

I like that Abby seems to be speaking with a Southern accent.
    I feel like every woman is going to start calling themselves ecosexuals now, after watching. I’m just cringing at the thought lol.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I feel like every woman is going to start calling themselves ecosexuals now, after watching. I’m just cringing at the thought lol.
    I don't get it, ecosexual wasn't said once...

Mighty Member

I don't get it.
    It’s kinda obvious.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    It’s kinda obvious.
    Oh, it was a joke. Read more like you were referencing something, like a quote. But now I realize it was just a pun on the ecosexual earth lover thing and the weird love story tease in the teaser.

In my defense I am rather sleepy...

Mighty Member

Oh, it was a joke. Read more like you were referencing something, like a quote. But now I realize it was just a pun on the ecosexual earth lover thing and the weird love story tease in the teaser.

In my defense I am rather sleepy...
    It’s fine. But I can definitely see people running with it. It’s like when SS came out and everyone wanted a relationship like Joker and Harley.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Lobo's voice. Does he have a southern twang? An Australian accent? Doing a Peter Stormare impression ?