Page 239 of 694 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 10399
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

We might see some DC video game reveal tomorrow at the Playstation presentation at 1:00 pm pdt

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    We might see some DC video game reveal tomorrow at the Playstation presentation at 1:00 pm pdt
    "Capture The Knight" .

Okay, guys, deleted a whole mess of posts.

This isn't the thread to discuss what does or does not classify as racism, let alone for people to accuse each other of making racist remarks.

Let's get back on topic, please.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Nah that image floating around is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I am so desperate for them to just announce the game already...

Astonishing Member

What game? What image?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    What game? What image?
    WB Montreal is working on a new Batman game and there was an image indicating it would be revealed at the PS5 event today, but like a lot of the "leaks" about the game being announced, it didn't seem accurate.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

What image? Wasn't aware one was floating around.

I was speaking in general though becuase some 3rd parties games might get revealed. WB had canceled their E3 stuff and did not schedule another reveal session so I assume they might allow the main companies to reveal their games.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am so desperate for them to just announce the game already...
    I seriously don’t get the hold up. It’s a reboot from a story standpoint, but gameplay wise it’s just another Arkham game. I guess maybe they’re also planning to tell us about the new DC Gaming Universe they’re making (assuming that’s true).
    What image? Wasn't aware one was floating around.

I was speaking in general though becuase some 3rd parties games might get revealed. WB had canceled their E3 stuff and did not schedule another reveal session so I assume they might allow the main companies to reveal their games.
    WB has enough games that they could hold their own conference, they were planning on having an E3 conference weren’t they? They’ll have WBM Batman, Rocksteady Suicide Squad, Injustice 3, the Harry Potter RPG, and I think more.

The WBM head posted a pic of a Batman logo, someone took that photo and used it in photoshop to make a fake leak.

WB Is part of the Summer of Gaming so I have to imagine they will start announcing stuff soon.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-dc-fand...ed-for-august/
    Sources at GWW have received information and documentation that DC is currently planning to host a free, multimedia virtual fan experience on August 22, currently titled “DC FanDome“. It is planned to only be accessible for only 24 hours, starting at 10 am PDT, and will be a global event that promises new announcements from WB Games, Film, TV and comics. Current titles expected to be present at the event, including virtual appearances from the casts and creators, include feature films The Batman, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman 1984, as well as TV shows such as Titans, Doom Patrol and Stargirl.

This is about what I was expecting, but August is a long ways away...

That sounds so awesome!! Hurry up August!

I don't play video games any more, but I'm interested in the non-game news coming out of this event. Maybe we'll get some movie stuff to discuss, and more announcements on Kids, YA, Black Label, and other one shot/OGN/minis since covid has put a squeeze on the usual places where things like that get announced. The only upcoming comic of interest to me right now is Lois Lane and the Friendship Challenge, which looks cute and fun. Still, I'd like a list of more projects to anticipate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    WB Montreal is working on a new Batman game and there was an image indicating it would be revealed at the PS5 event today, but like a lot of the "leaks" about the game being announced, it didn't seem accurate.
    I’m just bummed they’re making yet another Batman game. It’s far past time to branch out. At this point what could they possibly offer in a Batman game that would be new and exciting (besides better graphics on the PS5)? Superman is my favorite character so obviously I’m biased about wanted a Supes games. But I would be overjoyed if they would make a Wonder Woman, GL, or Flash game. Just something different.