Page 251 of 695 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 10422

I am not seeing much about DC Legends, has it run its course?

Is there any way to tell how many people are watching the DTV movies and YJ?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Batman Soul of the Dragon

Ben looks funky, but good!

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Is there any way to tell how many people are watching the DTV movies and YJ?
    https://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-dvd-sales-chart

No idea about YJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    26 episodes again? Ugh. After S3 they should’ve cut down, last season felt extremely stretched out, and the budget was not evenly distributed.
    Agreed. S3 felt cheap and overly long.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

That’s awesome! It’s about time DC utilized their martial arts characters. I guess it took Marvel to push Shang Chi for them to realize they better do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That’s awesome! It’s about time DC utilized their martial arts characters. I guess it took Marvel to push Shang Chi for them to realize they better do something.
    It sucks that DC thinks their street characters are only the Batfam or in Gotham. I like how Marvel doesn't throw their street characters/martial artist under one umbrella. You have the Spider-Man corner, Daredevil corner, Iron Fist corner, Shang Chi etc etc.

DC has Green Arrow but he hasn't had his own established corner in the DCU since the New 52. His world just feels non-existent now.

Marvel's street guys all inhibit different genres. Daredevil is court drama, Spider-man is teen/young adult drama, Luke Cage was inspired by blackploitation movies, Iron Fist is about martial arts, etc. The DC guys all tend to run together and some of them are not strong enough to hold their own title for too long. Question got folded into the Bat Fam like a long distance cousin via Renee Montoya taking on the mantle, Black Canary has as much history in Gotham via BOP as she does in GA world, Onyx has jumped between Batman and GA books and Kate Spencer Manhunter had her own title before being brought over to Gotham and later got adapted into Arrow where sadly she was a civilian who got unceremoniously killed off. It's primarily Batman and a much smaller but still influential Green Arrow sub universe with the big three martial arts figure head (Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva) moving freely among them.

Loving that Bronze Tiger figure and the realistic cover .
    I think there was an article saying YJ had really great streaming numbers on DC Universe.
    Too. Many. Characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I'm not sure if it was so much Shang-Chi so much as getting to do a tribute to Denny O'Neil.

DC Legends has a nice vast roster. I would not be surprised if eventually they have every character in DC history.

Incredible Member

Wonder Girl TV Series Being Developed

Greg Berlanti's next DC project in development at The CW will be Wonder Girl -- but it will not be Donna Troy (Conor Leslie), the version of the character seen on Titans. Instead, the series will star the relatively new character of Yara Flor, daughter of an Amazonian warrior and a Brazilian river god. The newly-created character will be the Wonder Woman of DC's upcoming Future State event in the comics, which time-jumps its universe forward to see a new and more diverse DC Universe led by new versions of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and other key heroes. It launches in January.

Queen of the South executive producer/co-showrunner Dailyn Rodriguez will write the pilot, which will be produced by Berlanti Productions. Berlanti is the studio behind all of The CW's other DC shows, including The Flash, Stargirl, Black Lightning, Batwoman, and more.

Black Lightning took the first Black superhero family to the small screen, while Batwoman marked the first LGBTQ+ woman to head up her own show. The CW is hoping that the breadth and popularity of their multiverse of DC shows will give them an opportunity to.
    Last edited by Styles; 11-16-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Ultimate Member

A show with so many episodes Static was reduced to crying about a girlfriend. Why even have him there?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    A show with so many episodes Static was reduced to crying about a girlfriend. Why even have him there?
    He's probably going to date Cassie once she breaks up with Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's probably going to date Cassie once she breaks up with Tim.
    I keep hoping they’ll introduce Frieda but guess that’s not going to happen. Wish more of the Milestone characters would get to actually do something. Dunno if I like Cassie being passed around, but since Kon was the only relationship I liked her in, and that obviously isn’t happening, I guess I have no problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I keep hoping they’ll introduce Frieda but guess that’s not going to happen. Wish more of the Milestone characters would get to actually do something. Dunno if I like Cassie being passed around, but since Kon was the only relationship I liked her in, and that obviously isn’t happening, I guess I have no problems with it.
    I'm just hoping Tim and Steph get together, but with the amount of focus they got last season I'll probably just get it all entirely off-screen .

Oh yeah, Hardware joined the League! And then proceeded to do nothing....