Page 284 of 693 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10394
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I hate to tell you this man but based on your feelings about Joker, I think you’d hate whatever they did with Luthor because I almost guarantee it would be an American Psycho ripoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I like the character of the joker. It has nothing to do with my distaste for the movie.
    Now, I'd like the Joker sequel to remake Cape Fear, Wolf of Wall Street or Gangs of New York. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd only want a Luthor movie if it actually acknowledged Superman.
    evil scientist Luthor or evil businessman Luthor?

Silver Age and Smallville Lex who "knew" Clark from way back, or Lex who doesn't know who Kent is at all by the time Superman debuts?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    Wait, I thought Caucasian meant white.
    No, it doesn't. It means someone descended from the Caucasus Mountains region. It does tend to mean white these days, but it was pretty mixed back in the ancient day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Why not both ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Both please. I prefer the versions that skillfully blends both.

Silver Age and Smallville Lex who "knew" Clark from way back, or Lex who doesn't know who Kent is at all by the time Superman debuts?
    I'd prefer the latter, usually Lex knowing Clark in Smallville just stretches credibility, imo.

I'm fine with either Lex origin depending on how they handle it. Sometimes Superman coming in out of nowhere and spoiling Lex's time in Metropolis is cool while their having a shared background in Smallville adds a lot of pathos.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Let's just go ahead and spoil the rest of the story before Part One is even out .

All the same. Cool trailer .

Also, is that Sinestro Corps. Sinestro on the side of the DVD?

Let's just go ahead and spoil the rest of the story before Part One is even out .

All the same. Cool trailer .

Also, is that Sinestro Corps. Sinestro on the side of the DVD?
    Lol the minute Harvey shows up everyone knows what’s coming. Looks like it yeah, I really hope we get a GL movie in the Tomorrowverse
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Lol the minute Harvey shows up everyone knows what’s coming. Looks like it yeah, I really hope we get a GL movie in the Tomorrowverse
    I wonder if we're getting a Sinestro Corps. War adaption. I think that's probably one of the marquee DC stories they still haven't done an adaption of.

I'm still not really sold on the animation style but I'm sure I'll get used to it. In some scenes or stills it just reminds me too much of Archer. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I'm still not really sold on the animation style but I'm sure I'll get used to it. In some scenes or stills it just reminds me too much of Archer. XD
    I honestly just don't get where people get Archer from...

Extraordinary Member

I think I can vaguely see the Archer comparison in terms of how crisp and idealized the designs are - Archer’s designs always came off like they were parodies of Neal Adams-esque art.

Now, the fact that DC cartoon is doing full blown animation, rather than using a computer program to move static digital figurines is a major difference that I think makes the comparison less skillful - the greater degree of poses and fluidity in the cartoon is on a different level than Archer.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

The thick lines I guess.

I wonder who the Tommorrowverse's GL will be. Could be John but I think it could also be Kyle. Or they might surprise us and have all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    More villain appearances, hopefully that'll make people stop complaining about the Joker.
    Ugh, is that what we're calling it?
    Because they both have stupidly bold lines. I mean the animation works better here, but those lines, they're hard not to notice.
    Some of us just don't like such thick lines.