Page 309 of 695 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10425
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Cool choice of characters!
    Her eyes looks like Anime eyes.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Hm Julia Pennyworth is showing up in the movie? Interesting. Guess this is the first of the 2022 movies.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So this is like the female equivalent of Batman Ninja? Really interesting to see Batman apparently isn't there. Well that's a start, DC. lol

La Dana? As in the Blue Beetle villain? Wouldn’t this technically be her first portrayal outside of comics?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Hm Julia Pennyworth is showing up in the movie? Interesting. Guess this is the first of the 2022 movies.
    And judging by Lauren Cohan voicing her, she likely won't be based on the New-52 version which is kind of surprising to me. Didn't Julia show up in the Batwoman TV show and she was white there, yet from what I understand she had essentially the same backstory as the New-52 Julia? Some twitter folks didn't seem very happy about that. lol

I can't say I saw a solo anime-esque Catwoman movie coming, but I'll take it !

Also cool to see Batwoman showing up...and Kelly Hu reprising Cheshire, along with Zehra Fazal as Talia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So this is like the female equivalent of Batman Ninja? Really interesting to see Batman apparently isn't there. Well that's a start, DC. lol
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised they have so many characters in it but no Batman. Not that, like, he and Selina are attached at the hip but you'd think he'd show up.

I wonder if she'll flirt with Batwoman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    And judging by Lauren Cohan voicing her, she likely won't be based on the New-52 version which is kind of surprising to me. Didn't Julia show up in the Batwoman TV show and she was white there, yet from what I understand she had essentially the same backstory as the New-52 Julia? Some twitter folks didn't seem very happy about that. lol
    Also her first animated appearance.

Pre-Crisis Julia was white so...I guess they have leeway there. Like Huntress in the movie being white despite how dark-skinned New 52 Helena was.

So I guess DC decided to even out Diana's upcoming terrible portrayal in Injustice with Cheetah presumably jobbing to Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    So I guess DC decided to even out Diana's upcoming terrible portrayal in Injustice with Cheetah presumably jobbing to Catwoman.
    How did I know that would be your immediate takeaway from her being in this movie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    How did I know that would be your immediate takeaway from her being in this movie ?
    Blame DC, Frontier. They're the ones with the track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Lmao I definitely had the same thought as Gaius when I saw Cheetah was here. It’s honestly hilarious how WW’s “top” Rogue keeps showing up in Gotham for some reason, usually to job.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao I definitely had the same thought as Gaius when I saw Cheetah was here. It’s honestly hilarious how WW’s “top” Rogue keeps showing up in Gotham for some reason, usually to job.
    I don't know if it's specifically because it's Gotham here because we've got Cheshire, Tobias Whale, Nosferata of all people...so it feels like they're just collecting unique and cool characters to showcase here.

Of course, I too was reminded of that one issue of Catwoman where Cheetah is left tied to a lamppost like it's nothing.

They're just trolling us at this point. Someone at DC animation must really hate Cheetah.

I still wish Barbara Minerva showed up in Superman: MoT. She can be a jobber to Batman's girl, but she can't have a brief fling with Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    They're just trolling us at this point. Someone at DC animation must really hate Cheetah.
    I assume in the next WW animation we'll have Bane or Joker get crippled by Steve Trevor to even it out.