Page 317 of 693 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10394

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, and Harley's repping for the Suicide Squad (although I don't think those will be the only games they talk about).
    There have been rumors NRS is making another MK game rather than I3. Might be true and we won’t be getting another game for a while (no tears will be shed on my part as shocking as that is I’m sure). Otherwise there’s really no other DC games coming unfortunately. I’d love a Midnight Suns like surprise announcement but WB doesn’t do stuff like that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s the Batgirl from the GK game
    Pretend I'm not a gamer (I'm not a gamer) - what's "GK"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Pretend I'm not a gamer (I'm not a gamer) - what's "GK"?
    Gotham Knights.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Gotham Knights.
    Ah! I think I saw the original trailer for that one actually! Was that last Fandome? Hasn't it dropped yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Ah! I think I saw the original trailer for that one actually! Was that last Fandome? Hasn't it dropped yet?
    Maybe, might’ve been E3. No that’s why another trailer is coming. It got delayed to next year because of Covid.

Maybe, might’ve been E3. No that’s why another trailer is coming. It got delayed to next year because of Covid.
    You know, it never occurred to me that games might get delayed some as movies because of covid. Always assumed that because games are played at home they were covid immune, but guess it might've cut down on the work that could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Some really good stuff and a few things I could take or leave.

Personally, I’m really looking forward to Black Adam, Peacemaker, and of course the new season of DOOM PATROL!

Really hope there is some updates about the Blue Beetle and Static movies.

Definitely interested in Suicide Squad and Gotham Knights but I’d like to play them on PS5 to get the full experience. It’s still impossible to find the damn system. Hopefully there is some news about Injustice 3.

Couldn’t care less about yet another “real world” take on Batman. Ezra’s Flash kills most of the excitement I have for Michael Keaton returning to the Dark Knight role. I kind of feel bad for Keaton at this point that his big return is in a repurposed Flashpoint film. Bummer that the only Superman representation is from the CW show, but at least he’s got something.

The less said about Titans the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Really hope there is some updates about the Blue Beetle and Static movies.
    Ditto, but also add news on Zatanna and Batgirl as well. Too soon to expect teasers or anything, but more news is good. Oh and Hourman, just curious how the heck that one's gonna work.

Couldn’t care less about yet another “real world” take on Batman.
    We couldn't be more different people. The Batman is my most anticipated movie. The last great movie I watched was Joker, and Into the Spider-Verse before it. But it's been a long pandemic. I need something to bring the good stuff, and for my money this looks to be it!

The only trailer or gameplay we got from GK was from the last Fandome, unfortunately.
    They didn't release a single other video, only some images. I'm starving for news of this game, it's my most anticipated thing from Fandome this year... again!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

The first poster for Peacemaker has been released.
    E-H2yK4XsBYiRGb.jpg

There have been rumors NRS is making another MK game rather than I3. Might be true and we won’t be getting another game for a while (no tears will be shed on my part as shocking as that is I’m sure). Otherwise there’s really no other DC games coming unfortunately. I’d love a Midnight Suns like surprise announcement but WB doesn’t do stuff like that.
    Maybe they'll announce a surprise Wonder Woman game ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Couldn’t care less about yet another “real world” take on Batman. Ezra’s Flash kills most of the excitement I have for Michael Keaton returning to the Dark Knight role. I kind of feel bad for Keaton at this point that his big return is in a repurposed Flashpoint film. Bummer that the only Superman representation is from the CW show, but at least he’s got something.
    It's kind of funny how they keep trying to double down on dark and realistic Batman every reboot.

I wish DC would license out DC characters to other developers like Marvel does. WB Games and Rocksteady just take way too long to put out games nowadays and I'm not getting my DC fix from gaming because of it

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I wish DC would license out DC characters to other developers like Marvel does. WB Games and Rocksteady just take way too long to put out games nowadays and I'm not getting my DC fix from gaming because of it
    They might be for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They might be for all we know.
    Idk they haven't really done it up to now. They seem to want to publish their games for themselves. There were rumors that they were planning on selling WB games a while back in which case they'd probably be licensing but I think that plan fell off. The main difference is Marvel Games doesn't publish or develop any of their own games, they find someone to do it and license it to them. Lot of mediocre stuff but there's also a solid amount of good stuff and some real classics like Insomniac's Spider-Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Games

Notice how they're all published by other publishers. They just handle video games differently than DC. DC's output is fine since the games are on average higher quality than Marvel but I wish they'd license some unused IPs to other developers so we could get some more solid titles based on DC characters

Don't see any rep for Young Justice on the poster
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.