Page 321 of 695 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 10419
    Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

For voice actors, I want...

-Chris Cox as Scott Fischer (since Scorch is meant to be the Hawkeye of the Doom Patrol)
    -Steven Blum as Colossal Boy (he could just use his TOM 2 voice)
    -Corey Burton as Brainiac (because he needs to use that sex-c voice again)
    -Brad Abelle as The Spectre (this could honestly work)
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    So they would move the goalpost from a proper animated Wonder Woman show that should exist since decades already, to what, and what was even the former goalpost?
    Well, from his example, the implication would be that they'd move the goalpost from an animated Wonder Woman show, to an animated Wonder Woman show that doesn't look like cartoon blobs making waffle jokes ala what Aquaman's cartoon looks like (like Thunder Cats Roar, Teen Titans Go etc.).

Are these the only DC cartoons that can sell ppl?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

And I personally want a 90s Era YJ show someday,you know actually looking and feeling like the actual comic this show was "supposed" to be based off of
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    And I personally want a 90s Era YJ show someday,you know actually looking and feeling like the actual comic this show was "supposed" to be based off of
    It's kind of surreal for me that a show called Young Justice has been kind of inconsistent regarding the actual Young Justice team and their comic even when they draw inspiration and characters from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of surreal for me that a show called Young Justice has been kind of inconsistent regarding the actual Young Justice team and their comic even when they draw inspiration and characters from it.

Reuse the old DCAU superboy(that they killed for kicks) and pair him up with his YJ4 friends.

Course they would probably use the team on the movies 1st I bet

Honestly, I would love to see a faithful adaptation of Peter David's Young Justice. Not sure what to call it. 'New Justice'? New Titans? Teen Justice?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Honestly, I would love to see a faithful adaptation of Peter David's Young Justice. Not sure what to call it. 'New Justice'? New Titans? Teen Justice?
    All New All Different Young Justice!

The Amazing Young Justice

The Younger Young Justice

YJL: Young Justice League

The REAL young justice

Even with my own preconceived bias… that trailer sucks? It’s really boring and it doesn’t have any big moments to hype you up. Also the VAs are not great, dunno why you wouldn’t just bring the DCAU VAs back for this.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Even with my own preconceived bias… that trailer sucks? It’s really boring and it doesn’t have any big moments to hype you up. Also the VAs are not great, dunno why you wouldn’t just bring the DCAU VAs back for this.
    I was going to say I felt the VA's seemed on-point despite not being the DCAU VA's (I'm still hesitant on Hartley as Supes), but I imagine they aren't showing so much as to not spoil the content of the movie while banking on the recognizably of the game.

I'm surprised they didn't end on Superman shoving his arm through Joker though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was going to say I felt the VA's seemed on-point despite not being the DCAU VA's (I'm still hesitant on Hartley as Supes), but I imagine they aren't showing so much as to not spoil the content of the movie while banking on the recognizably of the game.

I'm surprised they didn't end on Superman shoving his arm through Joker though.
    Seriously, they had that moment in the preview lol, it’s the big moment that’s constantly reposted (besides Supes getting wrecked by Alfred which doesn’t seem to be happening here given no Alfred seems to be casted?). I think the Injustice fans are going to be disappointed.

VA wise, I saw the preview and Harley’s VA is so unbelievably annoying, like nails on blackboard.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    VA wise, I saw the preview and Harley’s VA is so unbelievably annoying, like nails on blackboard.
    It's Harley though .

I actually like the art style in motion
    It resembles a more cartoonish style of the video games
    Not sure what the movie is going to cover because all the comics and first game's story is way too much content to cram into a 90 minute animated movie. Maybe just the lead up to Superman killing the Joker and starting the regime it looks like

They should turn Injustice into an animated series if they want to do the story justice