Page 322 of 695 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 10418

In all seriousness, why does Joker look like a 70 year old man in this...
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seriously, they had that moment in the preview lol, it’s the big moment that’s constantly reposted (besides Supes getting wrecked by Alfred which doesn’t seem to be happening here given no Alfred seems to be casted?). I think the Injustice fans are going to be disappointed.

VA wise, I saw the preview and Harley’s VA is so unbelievably annoying, like nails on blackboard.
    Harley having an annoying voice is less a complaint more a statement of the obvious, like water being wet or Joker being bootleg Scorsese.

Even Sorkin's voice was rather grating.

The game designs still look kind of clunky in animation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So a month from now?

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    So a month from now?
    Pretty much. It's out on October 19.

Pretty envious of all the Marvel games coming, really paints a sad picture between the two companies output. Seriously doubt we’re getting a DC game that doesn’t center or dickride Batman in some way.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Pretty envious of all the Marvel games coming, really paints a sad picture between the two companies output. Seriously doubt we’re getting a DC game that doesn’t center or dickride Batman in some way.
    Are you envious of Marvel's Avengers? Although the Guardians game looks like it might be okay.

Call me optimistic but I think we'll see more DC games that don't revolve around Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Call me optimistic but I think we'll see more DC games that don't revolve around Batman.
    I can't believe they haven't announced an Aquaman game yet after his movie did a billion dollars. Like Wonder Woman also clearly deserves a game, but I kind of understand why she does aka sadly misogyny is still a thing, but Aquaman right now seems like something they should obviously push out a game for.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

What all games are coming out besides the usual X-Men/Spiderman/Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I can't believe they haven't announced an Aquaman game yet after his movie did a billion dollars. Like Wonder Woman also clearly deserves a game, but I kind of understand why she does aka sadly misogyny is still a thing, but Aquaman right now seems like something they should obviously push out a game for.
    They havent even put out a modern Superman game so there's definitely no way we would get Aquaman or WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Aquaman kind of has infamy on a video game front, although a video game about a Superhero set in underwater could be pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    What all games are coming out besides the usual X-Men/Spiderman/Avengers?
    Midnight Suns and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Are you envious of Marvel's Avengers? Although the Guardians game looks like it might be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They havent even put out a modern Superman game so there's definitely no way we would get Aquaman or WW.
    Look, I'm a Superman fan, a big one, I love the guy to pieces. Batman's the only hero who surpasses him, and that's purely because Bruce has had the better luck in cartoons and movies my lifetime. Comic book wise they're even, Supes has had some of the best comics I've ever read. When I die I might get entombed with my copy of Smashes the Klan. So this hurts to say, even though I'm not a gamer, just reconciling what this says about his popularity right now it hurts to admit this - but Supes is never going to get a videogame until he gets a universally liked, billion dollar hit movie. It's just not going to happen. So, while I wish you were right about this, I really wish you were speaking truth, it's no longer true - you can no longer say Aquaman can't get a game just because Superman can't. We're at that stage where Superman can't get a game while Aquaman damn well could. Aquaman's currently in a much better position on that front than Superman is. And that sucks.

It's irritating. Marvel literally kicks their asses on a regular basis. DC really needs to start putting in the effort. They look like fools right now.
    "Fresh air is the best therapy."

I’m envious that at least they’re trying. DC doesn’t even f****** try just shovels out the Batmythos and calls it a day. They’re killing themselves and they don’t even realize it, all this content revolving around Batman, kids are growing up to be fans of “Marvel and Batman”. It’s just sad, Marvel has only really gotten into games again recently and look how quickly they’re putting out games. DC is going to get lapped again because nobody there gives a **** about anything except Batman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I’m envious that at least they’re trying. DC doesn’t even f****** try just shovels out the Batmythos and calls it a day. They’re killing themselves and they don’t even realize it, all this content revolving around Batman, kids are growing up to be fans of “Marvel and Batman”. It’s just sad, Marvel has only really gotten into games again recently and look how quickly they’re putting out games. DC is going to get lapped again because nobody there gives a **** about anything except Batman.
    I just don't believe that because we have two games public right now that it means WB isn't developing anything else with their other IP's and there's only really one Batman game with Gotham Knights (just because Deadshot and Harley are nominally Bat characters doesn't make SSKTJL a Batman game).

Like before we just really had Spider-Man and Avengers (and see how that turned out for Marvel with Avengers). Who is to say we won't see more games announced soon? Other than expecting the bare minimum from DC/WB but I'd like to think otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    It's irritating. Marvel literally kicks their asses on a regular basis. DC really needs to start putting in the effort. They look like fools right now.
    Movies I can understand. They've announced several games. But on every front? I don't think that's fair.