Page 334 of 693 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 10395

I’m so excited about season 3! They’ve done such a great job of adapting Morrison’s era and now we’re gonna get the weirdness of the Silver Age Doom Patrol.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really hope season 3 brings Doom Patrol more attention. It’s such a fantastic show and personally it means the world to me. I teared up watching the pilot because I never thought I would see an accurate live action adaptation of my favorite comic book.

Critics talk about WandaVision being so “risky” and “different” but Doom Patrol is definitely far more unique.
    Definitely agree it's just DC Show generally not mainstream enough yet while anything MCU release have a good public support

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Definitely agree it's just DC Show generally not mainstream enough yet while anything MCU release have a good public support
    DC shows tend to pop up on the top streamed shows, from what I recall, at least.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I’m so excited about season 3! They’ve done such a great job of adapting Morrison’s era and now we’re gonna get the weirdness of the Silver Age Doom Patrol.
    Have you seen the latest episode? Literally, such fun and what the flippity **** plot to a truly bizarre episode. Freaking love this show.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/olan-...996386816-kchY

Now we know why there’s a Crush & Lobo comic. Looks like there was plans for an animated series at one point, pitched last year. Got cancelled though. The comic wa s probably greenlit back when it looked like it was going to happen.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Now we know why there’s a Crush & Lobo comic. Looks like there was plans for an animated series at one point, pitched last year. Got cancelled though. The comic wa s probably greenlit back when it looked like it was going to happen.
    Can't help but wonder if that last pic was hinting at Space Cabbie getting a cameo...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Kind of random, but reminds me of those Lobo web-shorts.

Incredible Member

Popular Webtoon Batman Comic, Wayne Family Adventures, Gets Official Live-Action Miniseries

As part of Batman day, DC Comics announced a new original series on Webtoon called Batman: Wayne Family Adventures. This comedic series focused on the day-to-day lives of the extended Wayne family.

Now, Webtoon has announced an official live-action adaptation from the filmmakers at Ismahawk.

This short series will premiere exclusively on Ismahawk's YouTube channel and will serve as an official live-action version of Webtoon and DC's record-breaking Batman comic. The three-part miniseries will premiere mid-October and you can check out the full cast below.

Here are the Wayne family members that will appear in the live-action shorts.

Jonathan Bentley as Bruce Wayne
    Yoshi Sudarso as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
    Lisa Foiles as Barbara Gordon/Oracle
    Tim Neff as Jason Todd/Red Hood
    Peter Sudarso as Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Meghan Camarena as Stephanie Brown/Spoiler
    Gemma Nguyen as Cassandra Cain/Orphan
    Carter Rockwood as Damien Wayne/Robin
    Du-Shaunt 'Fik-Shun' Stegall as Duke Thomas/Signal
    Marcus Weiss as Alfred Pennyworth

https://www.ign.com/articles/batman-...on-series-cast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Popular Webtoon Batman Comic, Wayne Family Adventures, Gets Official Live-Action Miniseries

Two Power Rangers actors in a Batman show? This ought to be one for the history books.

Tim never had a live-action adaptation in some 31 odd years since his creation and now he gets TWO in the span of months??

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Two Power Rangers actors in a Batman show? This ought to be one for the history books.
    And they are real life brothers?!!!

I can't say I saw this coming. The real Batfamily show Titans is trying to be ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Tim never had a live-action adaptation in some 31 odd years since his creation and now he gets TWO in the span of months??
    Should we count this as Cass' first real live-action appearance ?

Steph is finally blonde again and not a redhead, too.

Damian's first live-action appearance (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't say I saw this coming. The real Batfamily show Titans is trying to be ?
    I'm happy that the Batfam is finally getting their time in the sun after the movies made such a big deal about Bruce as a loner post-Batman and Robin. I suspect a Batfamily movie even without Bruce in a major role would probably be more popular than Suicide Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post

Can DC be any more predictable?
    "Fresh air is the best therapy."